Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Dragon Ball Thread (RIP Akira Toriyama)

These should have been the U6 Saiyans

latest

Anyone else think the time skip will happen while theyre fighting in tournament??

Go back to the last episode, i think JIren give out clues on how to beat him when he talks to vegeta and goku. And that reason is why i think Gohan probably might win the tournament.

Just seen the live version. This ep is def in the top 10 of super.

Absolutely amazing episode, Vegeta went beyond SSB, and they're putting a lot of pressure on Jiren. Man Belmod was shook AF !!! Goku almost eliminated that nigga fuck it he did eliminate Jiren man wtf !!!! Can't wait for the subs,they gave a name for Vegeta's transformation.

Great episode, looking at the preview looks like 17 gets tossed.

UI?

yall best respect the prince/KANG of all saiyans gotdamnit!

smh at the Frieza disrespect..i know damn well he tossing at least two muhfuckas

Neither of them are at full power right now, but when they both hit that point, i think jiren going to get dragged in the most humbling way.

Jiren overpowered AF but Vegeta already done figured out his tricks before Goku did and Goku fought this nigga like 3 times WITH UI and still lost...

Vegeta been studying...and i know how this show is.. they aint gon give Vegeta his props.. but the shit he figures out is going to be the shit that saves the whole universe... like it or not

Jiren overpowered AF but Vegeta already done figured out his tricks before Goku did and Goku fought this nigga like 3 times WITH UI and still lost...

Vegeta been studying...and i know how this show is.. they aint gon give Vegeta his props.. but the shit he figures out is going to be the shit that saves the whole universe... like it or not

Looking at vegeta new form im guessing thats he at the beginning stage of learning to use his new power, but he's giving off heat the same way goku does with UI. So either he's going to wear down quickly like goku did or the animators just made his new form look that way to make him look more powerful. Either way that nigga aint using full power just yet.

Back