Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Dragon Ball Thread (RIP Akira Toriyama)

I wonder how the anime is going to explain how SSGSS Vegeta was able to do more damage to Jiren than SSGSS Goku Kaioken x 20.

foto-akira-toriyama-2017.png

so universe 11 was chilling and actually resting while univerese 7 was doing thosebullshit 1 min 2 mins rest sessions

nigga goku got rest for like a total of :45 and was like

"thanks gohan i had enough time to really get my stamina back"

lol, that's my major gripe...

just let time be fucking time.. a 20 minute episode shouldn't take only 1 minute off the fight clock....

especially when goku only reseted for 8 mins of it, and then maxed out some energy blasts...

i mean since the last fight between jiren and goku... kirn has had about 4 hours of episode time to rest, and about 6 mins of fight clock time....

goku has had about 10 minutes of episode time actually fuckign resting...which in clock time is less than a fucking minute at any given time...

how the fuck is goku supposed to be rested enough to fight jiren who beat the dog shit outta him last time..and has been resting longer than anyone else in these fights...

like, just screw the fight clock... or just make the time actually seem longer.....this tournament was 48 mins long... 48 mins

we don't had like 30 episodes so far at 20 minutes a piece.....

shit is just stupid

Ever want to learn to draw dragonball style characters? Found this great tutorial on youtube

He has many others on his channel as well.

Last edited:
It fills my heart to bring these beautiful words from the OG DB thread to our new home on ABW:

THE WRITING IS TRASH!!!

Back