Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Dragon Ball Thread (RIP Akira Toriyama)

17 and Frieza are getting eliminated. It's gonna come down to Goku, Vegeta and Gohan. UI Goku will still get washed by Jiren but Gohan will come up with some clever way to defeat U11 and win the tournament for them. Jiren and Goku fight to a draw but Dyspo or Toppo get eliminated.

U7 wins the tournament but wishes everyone back and convinces Zeno to make this an annual thing.

I really can't see a situation where Jiren gets eliminated outright..

At the very least I see Toppo and Dyspo getting eliminated and Jiren being the last one standing from his universe.

Time gonna run out with either 1 fighter from Universe 7 and Jiren left... ending things in a tie...
or 2 fighters from Universe 7 left vs Jiren... leaving Universe 11 as the losers

17 and Frieza are getting eliminated. It's gonna come down to Goku, Vegeta and Gohan. UI Goku will still get washed by Jiren but Gohan will come up with some clever way to defeat U11 and win the tournament for them. Jiren and Goku fight to a draw but Dyspo or Toppo get eliminated.

U7 wins the tournament but wishes everyone back and convinces Zeno to make this an annual thing.

Right on schedule. lol.

I can't see this ending with Jiren out right losing dude defied time itself lol. Plus who's to say Jiren wouldn't wish the universes back he isn't a "villain" they gotdamn superheroes. We still don't know what his wish is either. As far as Vegeta vs Jiren the most that I can see happening is Jiren feeling like he has to actually try to put him down and show how ridiculously powerful he is. Frieza ain't going no where you don't call an audible like having Buu fall asleep on some bullshit just to put him in there lol. Dude has stolen every scene he has been in because of his Joker like presence.

If Vegeta doesnt get UI this ep. Ill never speak to him again

It can be said that Vegeta is clearly the strongest fighter in U7 pre-UI Goku. Even then I don't think UI may be that significantly stronger but we'll find out. Goku will prolly go SSB in UI in order to close the gap between he and Jiren.....

And with that being said its fuck goku all day! The writers just redid the hit fight with goku and vegeta swapping places basically. Glad vegeta didnt go out like no bitch and get eliminated

Fam that episode was sooooo amazing tho sheeeesh. Vegeta went the fuck IN. Next episode preview Goku and Vegeta are in SSB UI that's Fuckin crazy.

Yo I thought they were gonna hoe Vegeta out and not let him get UI until afterwards I'm glad the creators are watching fan reactions cuz if this were DBZ Vegeta would have been eliminated and on the sidelines while Gohan and Krillin get all the shine SMMFH LOLOL

Im pissed i read your spoiler but estatic about too!

Frieza going to put his foot up Dyspos ass once he gets serious and goes Gold on top of it. I don't know if Vegeta gets U.I. but instead the masteted blue form from the manga. They hinted at it with Whis conversation though so he may very well unlock it due to that attack Jiren used on him. Toppo tanked ssb kamehameha he should was Gohan ansmd 17 lol

Back