Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official DCU Thread

I think one if their biggest fuck ups was their over reliance on Batman.

tenor.gif

There's been 2 interpretations of Wonder Woman:

The Amazonian Warrior Princess who nobly dives head first into battle for righteousness sake first but also for sport...

And the tender handed Amazon who was thrusted into man's world and has to make due with the circumstances she's been given.

I think Zack Snyder and movie fans that liked her in BvS wanted that first version but Patty Jenkins clearly did a sharp U turn and went in the other direction.

Bruh they did the same thing with black panther...

T'challa was way different in civil war than he was in his solo movie.

When the total focus is on one character and a different director.... It's not gonna come off the same.

But y'all dedicating more energy to shitting on this than I have energy to defend...... So continue your witch hunt

When the total focus is on one character and a different director.... It's not gonna come off the same.

But y'all dedicating more energy to shitting on this than I have energy to defend...... So continue your witch hunt

No he wasn't.

The only difference between T'Challa in CW and his movie was the quality of fight/action scenes.

ROFL,

I don't have the energy to go back and find it, but we already talked before about how he was better in civil war than he was in his own movie.

This isn't new, but go head pretend, lol

Civil War BP was focused on revenge for his father’s death, so of course he’s going to be different because he’s vengeful.

Solo movie was about him becoming king and defending that honor.

But neither of those depictions are in conflict with one another. Wonder Woman going from badass Amazonian to bleeding heart softie does not play well together for the character or the movie experience.

And Black Panther didn’t have powers in Civil War that he suddenly didn’t have in his solo movie, lol.

Civil War BP was focused on revenge for his father’s death, so of course he’s going to be different because he’s vengeful.

Solo movie was about him becoming king and defending that honor.

But neither of those depictions are in conflict with one another. Wonder Woman going from badass Amazonian to bleeding heart softie does not play well together for the character or the movie experience.

And Black Panther didn’t have powers in Civil War that he suddenly didn’t have in his solo movie, lol.
:hahaha:

This Superman vs. the Elite animated movie is fire. Poses a great moral question around killing villains.

And the solipisism about biased political instances and State-nations who label entities that are otherwise doing the same dirty bidding than them as "terrorists" for not complying at their side of history, when Superman is fully aware that he can be defined as such as well.

Ironically, these trailer park niggas were too dumb to get the prevalence of that theme in the DCEU Superman story arc too. No wonder why they are besieging the Capitol now... they're truly on the wrong side of history.

Michael Jai White is doing the voice of Bronze Tiger In this according to IMDB.

That's cool that he is doing that because he played the character in the Arrow television series.

Hopefully he gets a role playing a villain or hero in a live action Marvel or DC film. Dude is a talented martial artist and is pretty funny also

But his acting range is weak, though. Besides playing the tough guy or Black Dynamite in most every single movie, he doesn't have any much range.

Back