Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official DCU Thread

But his acting range is weak, though. Besides playing the tough guy or Black Dynamite in most every single movie, he doesn't have any much range.

I liked him in Why did I get married 1&2

But he really doesn't have to be a main villain in any of those movies. Shit, they used George St. Pierre (MMA fighter) as Batroc the Leaper in Captain America Winter Soldier. I heard that character might be brought back for another movie or one of the shows also.

Scott Adkins had a small role in Doctor Strange also

I liked him in Why did I get married 1&2

But he really doesn't have to be a main villain in any of those movies. Shit, they used George St. Pierre (MMA fighter) as Batroc the Leaper in Captain America Winter Soldier. I heard that character might be brought back for another movie or one of the shows also.

Scott Adkins had a small role in Doctor Strange also

I admit he was good in "How Did I Get Married" and also as a minor villain in "The Dark Knight" as well.

To me, Jai White is exactly like most Hollywood action movie stars from the 1980s and 1990s: he's jacked, buff, manly, rugged, charismatic, all-American and pretty good at playing soldiers or underdogs in action-packaged blockbusters... but remove him from the environment wherein he can strive at his prime and unless you are handling him well like did (I hate to admit it) Tyler Perry or yet Christopher Nolan, he's gonna flop like he did with Spawn.

Scott Adkins has a much better range, though. Have you seen him in that 2012 Hercules movie (the one with the blond Englishman bodybuilder actor, not our man Dwayne Johnson) where he played Hercules's mortal stepfather ??? He exploded that role...

... whom to the Quebecois Georges St-Pierre, lol I haven't heard about him since he get busted out for doping. But I am eager to see him taking back the mantle of Bartoc's role. "Winter Soldier" was one of my favorite CBM movies (and the very few I liked coming from the MCU) .

Wow, fuck Geoff johns....

Niggaz knew there were issues with WB/DC in the offices..... But this shit ain't some shit to just explain away.....

This really fucked up

Back