Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official DCU Thread

Disney did it dirty against both Peter Boyega and J.J. Abrams.

Ben Affleck and Zack Snyder did well to follow their guts and refusing Disney's past proposals to hire either of them to film out 'The Force Awakens' . Niggas keep wrecking people's carreer credits.

When was the last time you've heard about the English actress who've played Rey? Is she still unemployed?

Quite off-topic, but when you think about it... Affleck and Snyder who turned their backs to the New Trilogy projet to join the DCEU... and just later, got the two creatives most targeted by Disney-sponsored film critic & online media propaganda, then by Rotten Tomatoes (a media outlet owned by AT&M but heavily blowjobing on Disney) , get their careers and sanity nesrly wrecked out and so on...

... the more I think about it, the greater I suspect that some jerks from the both corporate multimedia empires like playing to the same golf country club. These different stories seems to correlate within a same set of factors, albeit we still cannot pinpoint yet its most common denominator.

:ohshit2::pause:

Weird...

tenor.gif

This shit so damn sloppy

I found this funny to note a recurrent pattern amid black-populated comic book film oriented topics or online group pages,

which consists primarily about dealing with lengthy years-long free rants, fanboying and hate-mongering about anything non-MCU related (especially regarding any post-TDK Trilogy era DC action live films, the DCEU and the now-defunct X-Universe) or littlest excuse to circumvent the DCEU as shit and see no one feeling bothered by the excess of that negativity whether for justifiable or senseless reasons,

but as soon you see someone defends a controversial DCEU film by using rhetorics and common sense over emotional groupthink or someone posting negative report news related to Disney, much everyone loses their damn minds because you negate the generic status quo regarding DC live action and X-Men films within the Blerdsphere. Hell, even overlining the overt satirical criticizing of Disney, the MCU or Joss Whedon in "The Boys" is worth for countless "wack" buttons and plausible deniability everywhere.

What does Disney does for black nerds for being so virulently backed up as is Jesus was reborn in flesh as the next-door homie but treats the others like Trumpard-riddled leperous folks? Y'all are acting as if the DCEU was produced by Jayden and Willow Smith. ??

:pause:

Confirming one's intelligible comment by trolling has never been the smartest move in rhetorics.

After what we've seen over the past five years with the Trump movement online or what happened with the anti-Smyder shills, we must knew more but everyone it never undermined the trolled ones for long.

I found this funny to note a recurrent pattern amid black-populated comic book film oriented topics or online group pages,

which consists primarily about dealing with lengthy years-long free rants, fanboying and hate-mongering about anything non-MCU related (especially regarding any post-TDK Trilogy era DC action live films, the DCEU and the now-defunct X-Universe) or littlest excuse to circumvent the DCEU as shit and see no one feeling bothered by the excess of that negativity whether for justifiable or senseless reasons,

but as soon you see someone defends a controversial DCEU film by using rhetorics and common sense over emotional groupthink or someone posting negative report news related to Disney, much everyone loses their damn minds because you negate the generic status quo regarding DC live action and X-Men films within the Blerdsphere. Hell, even overlining the overt satirical criticizing of Disney, the MCU or Joss Whedon in "The Boys" is worth for countless "wack" buttons and plausible deniability everywhere.

What does Disney does for black nerds for being so virulently backed up as is Jesus was reborn in flesh as the next-door homie but treats the others like Trumpard-riddled leperous folks? Y'all are acting as if the DCEU was produced by Jayden and Willow Smith. ??

:pause:
Such a complex response over a very simple and correct observation. Avoiding the observation and subliminally categorizing me in the process. Or, were you referring to someone else?

Such a complex response over a very simple and correct observation. Avoiding the observation and subliminally categorizing me in the process. Or, were you referring to someone else?

Trolling does automatically implies categorizing: you're either being the troll, the like-mongering enabler, the trolled or the silent spectator in that narrative.

Then, why complaining when I'm doing the same in a much civilized, less antagonizing manner?

Na bruh. You were categorizing me as a marvel Disney fan boy and now a troll. You seem like you might be intelligent, so there isn’t possibly a way you don’t agree with how sloppy this shit is. Unless...you’re the troll??

Back