Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official DCU Thread

Watched

Man of steel
BVS ultimate edition
JL

Today back to back to back

Niggaz really overreacted.... These shits hold up very well. They don't deserve the half hate they got.

Watched

Man of steel
BVS ultimate edition
JL

Niggaz really overreacted.... These shits hold up very well. They don't deserve the half hate they got.
Although I agree with you somewhat, I side eye your opinions on DC the same way I side eye Fox’s opinion on Trump, lol.

Watched
Man of steel
BVS ultimate edition
JL

tenor.gif

I really think y'all doing the most just because...

Garbage is way too harsh.. They not even bad movies to be honest.

I get them not as "epic" as some of the marvel joints.... But all things considered.... Niggaz geeking.

They was iight.

Watch those three back to back. Like in one sitting. I think the more time that passes, the better they'll be looked upon. Cuz shit was much better than I remember. And I honestly think that's cuz of how over the top everybody negativity was.

Bad cgi, pacing all over the place, trying to be Marvel and not as effective with the humor, I’m just not a fan of Ezra Miller as The Flash. It’s always been Grant Gustin for me and I know he can’t be added especially now that they introduced the multiverse and they met but still, also his suit looks like Power Rangers. Weird ass casting for Lex. Naw them shits was trash

Last edited:
The only bad cgi was the mustache in JL, and once you acknowledge it.... It didn't distract me much. The pacing wasn't as off as I remembered. Maybe because I marathoned all three movies... It didn't feel as rushed.

I do think they could have told the same story better over 4-5 movies instead of just the three, but I feel like the extended BVS really did that movie a lot of favors. It felt much more even

And considering how much the Snyder cut is stretching out JL..I think the DCEU is totally salvageable.

Everybody don't get a do over.

But imo this shit gonna go much better going forward. I really enjoyed myself today

I was watching like....

I don't remember this shit being this good... :word??:

The only bad cgi was the mustache in JL, and once you acknowledge it.... It didn't distract me much. The pacing wasn't as off as I remembered. Maybe because I marathoned all three movies... It didn't feel as rushed.

I do think they could have told the same story better over 4-5 movies instead of just the three, but I feel like the extended BVS really did that movie a lot of favors. It felt much more even

And considering how much the Snyder cut is stretching out JL..I think the DCEU is totally salvageable.

Everybody don't get a do over.

But imo this shit gonna go much better going forward. I really enjoyed myself today

good for you I’m glad you enjoyed it I tried to watch Justice League recently and was bored. Idk I hope it gets its redemption. And when I say bad cgi it was too cgi heavy. It looked too cartoonish. Also Steppenwolf looked terrible too and they shouldn’t have used him in general. And don’t forget Doomsday. He looked bad too

Back