Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official DCU Thread

Robin/Nightwing movie aint saving DC shit, only die hard Robin fans want that shit at that type of hype.

So I'm the only one that isn't assuming that The Flash movie will be bad?
The news that they are changing one of his best story lines and people who left the project is devastating to hard core fans

Robin/Nightwing movie aint saving DC shit, only die hard Robin fans want that shit at that type of hype.
Nightwing is too popular of a character that has never been shown on the big screen.

Done correctly that movie could 100% shift the momentum

The news that they are changing one of his best story lines and people who left the project is devastating to hard core fans

I can dig that. But different doesn't necessarily mean bad.

Just dont see that kind of hype, just because it's never been done doesnt mean people care enough.
Well you're pretty negative towards all this shit so I'm not surprised you have this opinion...

But given the reactions to the Nightwing costume reveal in Titans across the internet...I think it's long overdue to place him in a movie

Well you're pretty negative towards all this shit so I'm not surprised you have this opinion...

But given the reactions to the Nightwing costume reveal in Titans across the internet...I think it's long overdue to place him in a movie
It's not me being negative just not many casual fans rock with Robin like that. He very well could have a movie I'm not denying that but its def going to take one of the major characters to steer DC back which I'm sure The Batman will ultimately be that even if we seen batman a billion times.

A soft reboot?
I would suspect.
Pure speculation... But that's what DC's major events always did for the comics.

They'd gave these huge events like flashpoint and crisis and used the opportunity to clean up any problems created by too many writers takes on the same material....

These events were also very popular cuz the stories were wild as fuck.

Reilly didn’t share specifics about the Green Lantern series, he did promise that it and Justice League Dark would be a step above The CW’s Arrowverse superhero shows.

“Greg [Berlanti] has done a lot of really quality DC fare for The CW,” said Reilly via Heroic Hollywood. “These will not be that. These will be next step up in production value. You can expect the highest level of cinematic production values on those shows, and that’s the same for the projects we’ve announced with J.J. [Abrams].”

Back