The Official DCU Thread

Ben Affleck is again said to be back as Batman and attached to HBO Max, the recently launched streaming service from AT&T and WarnerMedia.

Back in May saw the rumor first surface from 4Chan about Ben Affleck back as Batman, and now the Lightcast and Cultured Nerd YouTube channels claim the same.

The new info claims that Ben Affleck has already signed a new contract to return as Batman and that Affleck will be involved in additional appearances related to HBO Max and Zack Snyder Justice League movies.

Hope it's true. Snyders battfleck is definitely my favorite batman. What whedon did with batfleck was atrocious

Reactions: Duwop
Dceu talking another:L:

The live action show wasn't that bad and as always they've great source material to fall back on...

Problem is that they'll probably make it a John 'lgthb etc' Constantine film and fuck it all up.

I meant Lgtb lol, Constantine has been written as bi sexual and in today's climate I can see warner Bros or film makers in general exploit that aspect.
That’s highly possible especially if it’s in the source material. Damn shame.

I meant Lgtb lol, Constantine has been written as bi sexual and in today's climate I can see warner Bros or film makers in general exploit that aspect.

For example: it was unnoticable in the Constantine live action series that got cancelled, but they kind of made a point out of it when he appeared in legends of tomorrow and low key in the latest animated joints.

I'm rarely interested in a characters romantic life and often find those stories to be the least compelling.

Reactions: 5th Letter
For example: it was unnoticable in the Constantine live action series that got cancelled, but they kind of made a point out of it when he appeared in legends of tomorrow and low key in the latest animated joints.

I'm rarely interested in a characters romantic life and often find those stories to be the least compelling.
I mean comics have always used their platform to share their agenda. It is what it is. As long as the overall story is good then it’s fine.

The live action show wasn't that bad and as always they've great source material to fall back on...

Problem is that they'll probably make it a John 'lgthb etc' Constantine film and fuck it all up.

The only one they got is black lightning and that is meh. Live action wise Constantine is safe because its all devil worship magic mind fuck stuff its basically gonna be fox legion with CW quality.

And I guess nerds couldn't get rid of batflack after all. This shit is gonna be underwhelming asf.

I enjoyed the movie with Keanu Reeves that came out in 05.

I fucked with the tv show with Matt Ryan before it got cancelled.

They brought him onto Legends but that's not really a show to be taken seriously... I'm interested to see what they will do with the new movie. Hopefully they dont rehash a story that was told previously from the old movie or the tv series

Reactions: Soul_Rattler
I enjoyed the movie with Keanu Reeves that came out in 05.

I fucked with the tv show with Matt Ryan before it got cancelled.

They brought him onto Legends but that's not really a show to be taken seriously... I'm interested to see what they will do with the new movie. Hopefully they dont rehash a story that was told previously from the old movie or the tv series

I watch the movie with Keanu damn near every time I catch it on.

Reactions: Soul_Rattler