Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official DCU Thread

tenor.gif
.....yup that's gonna make that movie great now.......

tenor.gif

It should be at least a 2-3 movie arc. If they gonna try and fit it into 1 movie, that shit just gonna come out looking rushed and forced.
Exactly how they rushed the death of Superman arc. Should have totally been a 3 movie thing but they fit it all into one movie

i don't know why they keep changing classic stories that would translate well to flim…..

it's like they want every swing to be a home run, instead of loading the bases first...

i don't know why they keep changing classic stories that would translate well to flim…..

it's like they want every swing to be a home run, instead of loading the bases first...

It's not even that complicated tho... they could literally reproduce some of the well done animated films into live action and that shit would be a success.

The folks running these films are fuckin idiots and clearly don't give two shits about the source material

te death of superman and the reign of the supermen was so much better than the movie justice league it was laughable.....

even with the changed ending to hush... that could have been great in the movie theater....

to be 100% honest......i would rather them had done a dck Greyson movie instead of the young batman, but titans i already telling that story....

but a Dick Greyson who is already been nightwing for like 2-3 years could be a game changer..

Death in the family movie could be amazing...

start off with being Jason TOdd being killed in flashbacks..

Dick Grayson already in buldhaven….

Red hood shows up in bludhaven…..Dick tracks him back to gotham…...Bruce reluctant to help until Dick says something that makes him remember Jason

introduce Damien (yea we can skip over Tim Drake)

Damien informs him that Ra's brought Jason back to life....

the three of them take Jason Todd down. Damien becomes the new robin

movie ends with Joke shooting barbara

I hope it is good... but with so many director and writer changes... This shit screams of mismanagement

It's hard to mess up The Flash at this point. And they're using Flashpoint.....call me a fool but I'm slightly optimistic.

Back