Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Matter of fact when CDC posted the Kentucky study it was obvious then. Crazy that they aren't accused of cherry picking especially after the way the evidence panned out.

havent been in here in a while but curious question.. has anyone had an antibody test? Are they readily available through your GP?

Have any benchmarks been established to say what a reasonable level is whether it's from natural immunity, the vaccine or a combination of the two that folks can say ok at this level you should consider a booster?

Have any benchmarks been established to say what a reasonable level is whether it's from natural immunity, the vaccine or a combination of the two that folks can say ok at this level you should consider a booster?
As far as I'm aware, at least in US, all that counts is vax shots even if u already test positive for antibodies from infection.

So as far as boosters it's just a matter of how long it's been since your last shot.

I know in some countries that acknowledge nat immunity they don't go by actual antibody levels just date of positive test and u have to fall within whatever window they set (ie infection must have occured in past 3, 6, 12 month etc max).

As far as I'm aware, at least in US, all that counts is vax shots even if u already test positive for antibodies from infection.

So as far as boosters it's just a matter of how long it's been since your last shot.

I know in some countries that acknowledge nat immunity they don't go by actual antibody levels just date of positive test and u have to fall within whatever window they set (ie infection must have occured in past 3, 6, 12 month etc max).

ah damn. Was hoping something would have been established by now so folks could make better informed decisions to see if they actually need to get boosted as opposed to this blanketed.. everyone should just get boosted a million times no matter what thing they got going on

Screenshot_20220316-180205.png
Screenshot_20220316-180402.png
Screenshot_20220316-180455.png

Pfizer CEO: 4th shot necessary for everybody and they mama!

Moderna CEO: booster recommended only for 65+/immunocompromised

Follow the science folks:
chapelles-show-head-exploding.gif

Back