Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Screenshot_20220402-185916.png
Screenshot_20220402-190103.png
Screenshot_20220402-190123.png Screenshot_20220402-190135.png

Peter Dazsak, the author of Lancet letter shitting on lab leak hypothesis with one of the strongest ties to Wuhan lab...

Dude got his funding by NIH paused due to Covid leak suspicion. In return tells NIH hes not sharing any genomic sequencing/data that Chinese deleted from public database. Chinese block all American scientists from WHO lab investigation EXCEPT him. Later admits he agreed with Chinese scientists on the commission not to recommend any studies supporting lab leak theory and can only refer to lab leak as "highly unlikely"

Then goes so far as "all but admitting" to NIH deputy director that he thought his work in the WHO audit would help reinstate his grant paused by NIH.

This long ass article almost reads like a novel
*Chuckles in nerd*

Last edited:

Remember when omicron showed up the south African nurse who discovered it kept saying "no need to be alarmed this is mild af" while our gov and the govnts with a lot of vaxx supplies seemed to be the only ones supposedly panicked?

🤔

Also....

According to study 70% of kids (median age 15) that suffered myocarditis due to vax still showed abnormalities on MRI 8 months later

🤔🤔

Now we need a study comparing the same thing to myocarditis due to infection

Seen like the vaccine is working
For starters it didn't stop anyone from catching Covid.

And didn't significantly help the vast majority who arent elderly or have multiple comorbidities that do well against Covid anyway.

It's safety/efficacy on healthy children who have a 99.9% success rate against covid infection are still highly debatable.

But my point isn't whether or not it works (it apparently helps the ppl most at risk) but whether it was necessary to force ppl to take it who don't need it....especially nurses w natural immunity who got fired in the middle of a pandemic when they panicked us over staff shortage/crowded hospitals.

You picked and choose the elderly but whatever

you trying your hardest to say the vaccine did nothing but that’s false

Back