Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

These aren't solely Covid infection deaths

It groups up all deaths that occurred during the pandemic "indirectly related"
This calculation includes deaths of ppl who didn't go to the hospital for non Covid related shit bc doctors weren't taking in patients or putting off necessary surgeries

"Pandemic related" deaths, not virus/infection related deaths

Nah, people donā€™t feel like arguing in circles anymore. All of the arguments have no real life implications right now. The only thing we can hope to do now is hold anyone accountable for starting this shit if it wasnā€™t nature made.
Posters in here was clowning others for shit that was proven correct. Now I don't think they're hiding or anything...I just think they're retarded n don't know it.

Posters in here was clowning others for shit that was proven correct. Now I don't think they're hiding or anything...I just think they're retarded n don't know it.
That proven correct part goes both ways. Only difference is one side is more vocal and proud about it. And even then proven correct is still debatable for both sides as there are always articles that will counter anyoneā€™s points.

Thank you for this.. itā€™s pretty much all Iā€™ve ever said to him..
This post not personal to anyone unless it applies but...

...All mfs gotta do is follow the money.

Don't matter who's in power or what current events force fed down our mouths.

The money tells u everything.

I wish ppl would stop being loyal to parties/figures/companies who's loyalty is not reciprocated.

Yā€™all got it bruh, lol. Iā€™ll gladly see my way out because I donā€™t have the time to hunt for articles and tweets that support my pov. And even if I did, youā€™d just call it mainstream propaganda so whatā€™s the point. I donā€™t waste my time on fruitless endeavors.

This thread has basically become the Covid version of the anti-Democrat thread where thereā€™s like 3 people high fiving each other for cherry picking articles and tweets that support their pov.

Back