Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

I know where you’re coming from theoretically, but let’s not gloss over the reality of what happened. 4.4B fully vaccinated and no major side effects to speak of. Wouldn’t that suggest that someone knew this would be the outcome? Or were they taking a shot in the dark and got lucky on what would be the biggest gamble in history? So safety wise, pretty safe.

Effectiveness, we can debate that for years and nether of us have definitive enough info to persuade the other. There’s millions of data points and anecdotal info supporting each side.
I am really trying to skip over your posts and have a good day.
I’m really trying

How would they know the outcome beforehand?

And even if they did, were u ever cool with taking medication/shots/treatment without knowing side effects? Pre Covid ofc
At the end of every drug commercial they say the side effects extra fast. Because they need to make you aware otherwise it’s a lawsuit for hiding info.
But as we see…they cut that shit out right from the jumó.

At the end of every drug commercial they say the side effects extra fast. Because they need to make you aware otherwise it’s a lawsuit for hiding info.
But as we see…they cut that shit out right from the jumó.
Pfizer/moderna don't have to do that unless Pfizer/moderna is advertising the vaxx specifically.

Pfizer/moderna also don't have to do that bc they pay news outlets to speak on the vaxx for them.

How would they know the outcome beforehand?

And even if they did, were u ever cool with taking medication/shots/treatment without knowing side effects? Pre Covid ofc
They wouldn’t know for sure, but they could have a very good idea based on their knowledge of how these things work in the body. It wasn’t a brand new science. It was a science that had grown and evolved over a few decades.

I know if I drop a bowling ball from a skyscraper it’s not going up even though I’ve never dropped a bowling ball from a sky scraper.

I trusted the experts when they said it was safe and their statements held true in this case. I took it and I’ve been fine. Everybody I know took it and has been fine. My anecdotal data matches with the experts claims. So when do you admit that they got it right as far as the vaccines safety?

They wouldn’t know for sure, but they could have a very good idea based on their knowledge of how these things work in the body. It wasn’t a brand new science. It was a science that had grown and evolved over a few decades.

I know if I drop a bowling ball from a skyscraper it’s not going up even though I’ve never dropped a bowling ball from a sky scraper.

I trusted the experts when they said it was safe and their statements held true in this case. I took it and I’ve been fine. Everybody I know took it and has been fine. My anecdotal data matches with the experts claims. So when do you admit that they got it right as far as the vaccines safety?
It turned out to be safe for most people I know. Not all. I'm not questioning it's safety in regards to death (for the vast majority) although I don't believe we have gotten the full picture on that.

My issue is them not being transparent while ppl face serious repercussions for not blindly trusting like u did.

The obvious avoidance of acknowledging natural immunity to force ppl to get a shot they didn't need.

Idk if mfs oblivious or just don't care....but I'd much prefer "just don't care" if I could only pick one

It turned out to be safe for most people I know. Not all. I'm not questioning it's safety in regards to death (for the vast majority) although I don't believe we have gotten the full picture on that.

My issue is them not being transparent while ppl face serious repercussions for not blindly trusting like u did.

The obvious avoidance of acknowledging natural immunity to force ppl to get a shot they didn't need.

Idk if mfs oblivious or just don't care....but I'd much prefer "just don't care" if I could only pick one
We’re arguing 2 different points then. As far as people being shunned for not getting it, I don’t agree with that. And I don’t agree with mandates. I certainly don’t agree with people losing their jobs over it. None of that.

The post I was addressing was stating it had side effects that weren’t reported as if that was a big deal. Obviously whatever side effects there might have been were not material enough to matter seeing as 4.4B are fully vaccinated and there’s been no widespread issues.

So based on medical considerations of safety, it was safe.

We’re arguing 2 different points then. As far as people being shunned for not getting it, I don’t agree with that. And I don’t agree with mandates. I certainly don’t agree with people losing their jobs over it. None of that.

The post I was addressing was stating it had side effects that weren’t reported as if that was a big deal. Obviously whatever side effects there might have been were not material enough to matter seeing as 4.4B are fully vaccinated and there’s been no widespread issues.

So based on medical considerations of safety, it was safe.
Lol my point since we started was always transparency. Nothing more nothing less.

Someone who was affected would like to have known, I'm sure.

There's clearly a difference between

"They didn't talk about it bc it's not that serious"

Vs

"They can't talk about it bc they accepted money and agreed not to"

Ofc I'll assume innocent unless they drop the FOIA cited in the article

No one cares about the source when it confirms their bias. And any source that contradicts their bias is corrupt or has their own bias. And this goes for either side of any argument nowadays.

Expert research and opinion is dead. Anyone with access to the internet is an expert now.
Idk Mr. King...there are still quite a few of us who care a lot about where we get our information, bias contradiction/confirmation be damned. Probably moreso now than in the past.

I ALWAYS check sources tho...especially websites/publications I'm unfamiliar with

I feel you tho

Idk Mr. King...there are still quite a few of us who care a lot about where we get our information, bias contradiction/confirmation be damned. Probably moreso now than in the past.

I ALWAYS check sources tho...especially websites/publications I'm unfamiliar with

I feel you tho
I’m sure you do, but I’ve just lost faith in the collective intelligence of humans after Trump and all of this Covid nonsense. People just believe what they see online and/or think they know better than everyone else. And this is in general not related directly to anyone in here, speaking sincerely.

I’m sure you do, but I’ve just lost faith in the collective intelligence of humans after Trump and all of this Covid nonsense. People just believe what they see online and/or think they know better than everyone else. And this is in general not related directly to anyone in here, speaking sincerely.
Bruh...mainstream media been lying long before trump and covid.

So have politicians. So has big pharma. Thats when u finally came to this realization about collective intelligence?

How do u sincerely make up your own mind?

Bruh...mainstream media been lying long before trump and covid.

So have politicians. So has big pharma. Thats when u finally came to this realization about collective intelligence?

How do u sincerely make up your own mind?
I said nothing about mainstream media though. Some of the shit people believed with Trump and with Covid was downright stupid. And it wasn’t just a few people believing stupid shit, it was millions of people believing the dumbest shit ever.

I don’t think some people have the capacity to make up their own mind, especially when it comes to complex topics such as medicine. Some shit is just fine if you’ve gone to med school and had training to understand it but to the uninitiated it looks like the sky is falling.

Back