Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

No I'm not. You're so dug in that you're being dismissive of anything that doesn't line up with your pov regardless of who the source is. Go back and look at the posts I made concerning Rand Paul and then tell me again how I said anything other than "it makes sense why people would doubt what he says". Nowhere in there did I say he's either right nor wrong...you just seemed to not understand why people wouldn't take information coming from him seriously because it lines up with your own pov.

It's not hard to see why some people would doubt what Dr. Fauci says at this point because of how this entire thing has been turned into a political shit show instead of actually focusing on the research at hand. You seemingly can't admit that Rand Paul ain't exactly working from a place of built up trust with the public thus that's what would cause people to second guess his presentation on anything let alone a disease that many in his party embraced as not even being real.

The Fauci lie @ 1:43
They argue whether or not it's gain of function Fauci tells Paul he doesn't know what he's talking about. The article I posted says it is 🤣

@2:50
Fauci "if the point u are making is this study created Sars Cov 2"
Paul: *interrupts "we don't know if it did come from the lab but all the evidence points it did come from the lab and there will be responsibility for those who funded the lab including yourself"

Fauci: if u look at the viruses used in this experiment, it's impossible

Paul: no one alleges those viruses caused the pandemic. We're alleging gain of function was conducted at the Wuhan lab and NIH funded it

The Fauci lie @ 1:43
They argue whether or not it's gain of function Fauci tells Paul he doesn't know what he's talking about. The article I posted says it is 🤣

@2:50
Fauci "if the point u are making is this study created Sars Cov 2"
Paul: *interrupts "we don't know if it did come from the lab but all the evidence points it did come from the lab and there will be responsibility for those who funded the lab including yourself"

Fauci: if u look at the viruses used in this experiment, it's impossible

Paul: no one alleges those viruses caused the pandemic. We're alleging gain of function was conducted at the Wuhan lab and NIH funded it

Ok...this still doesn't address you not being able to understand why people are skeptical of Rand Paul. I literally said "he's right" a few posts up...I can also understand why someone would want further confirmation of anything he says. It's not that hard to figure out.

No I'm not. You're so dug in that you're being dismissive of anything that doesn't line up with your pov regardless of who the source is. Go back and look at the posts I made concerning Rand Paul and then tell me again how I said anything other than "it makes sense why people would doubt what he says". Nowhere in there did I say he's either right nor wrong...you just seemed to not understand why people wouldn't take information coming from him seriously because it lines up with your own pov.

It's not hard to see why some people would doubt what Dr. Fauci says at this point because of how this entire thing has been turned into a political shit show instead of actually focusing on the research at hand. You seemingly can't admit that Rand Paul ain't exactly working from a place of built up trust with the public thus that's what would cause people to second guess his presentation on anything let alone a disease that many in his party embraced as not even being real.
Bruh I don't give a fuck if it's Rand Paul up there or a democrat. This isn't about him that's the point I been trying to make all this time.

I ONLY brought him up bc YALL dismissed what was being alleged ONLY BC Rand Paul was up there pressing Fauci.

I didn't come to my conclusions bc I like Rand Paul. I came to my conclusions based on multiple sources (even before Rand Paul jumped into the mix). It turned out what I believed.to be true, is in fact true. Why is that?

Bruh I don't give a fuck if it's Rand Paul up there or a democrat. This isn't about him that's the point I been trying to make all this time.

I ONLY brought him up bc YALL dismissed what was being alleged ONLY BC Rand Paul was up there pressing Fauci.

I didn't come to my conclusions bc I like Rand Paul. I came to my conclusions based on multiple sources (even before Rand Paul jumped into the mix). It turned out what I believed.to be true, is in fact true. Why is that?

Ain't no "y'all". I said what I said I didn't parrot any other poster saying he's right or wrong so don't conflate those. You're debating something I keep telling you I never said and ignoring what I'm actually saying.

Screenshot_20211021-145040.png Screenshot_20211021-145109.png Screenshot_20211021-145132.png Screenshot_20211021-145317.png Screenshot_20211021-145346.png Screenshot_20211021-145425.png

They specifically gave him a raise for his responsibility in biodefense research to prevent future pandemics....

...while NIH claims (ONLY after litigation forced them to show documents) they were giving funding to research they were unaware was even being conducted in the way they recently said wasn't.

U can't make this shit up

There’s 2 different things being argued. Gain of function and what led to Covid-19. I only care about gain of function if it led to Covid-19. If it didn’t, as Fauci and Paul say it didn’t apparently, then why such an uproar about it in this thread and from Paul?

I’ll tell you why. Because stating gain of research was done under Fauci’s watch puts his integrity in question and makes it easier to blame him for the pandemic. And that’s exactly what Rand Paul insinuated and then backpedaled on in their now famous exchange. And that insinuation and him disingenuously using gain of function revelations to support it was my issue with Rand Paul.

There’s 2 different things being argued. Gain of function and what led to Covid-19. I only care about gain of function if it led to Covid-19. If it didn’t, as Fauci and Paul say it didn’t apparently, then why such an uproar about it in this thread and from Paul?

I’ll tell you why. Because stating gain of research was done under Fauci’s watch puts his integrity in question and makes it easier to blame him for the pandemic. And that’s exactly what Rand Paul insinuated and then backpedaled on in their now famous exchange. And that insinuation and him disingenuously using gain of function revelations to support it was my issue with Rand Paul.
During the time the research was conducted the US halted gain of function research. They weren't even allowed to do it. There is ample evidence Fauci heavily advocated for it to continue, to no avail.

Fast forward to this year he vehemently denied any gain of function whatsoever was conducted. It wasn't til FOIA forced them to release their documents that NIH says "oops it was gain of function. But it wasn't our fault! Ecohealth didn't tell us"

1) Is it a coincidence that NIH just realized it was gain of function right as they were handing over documents?

2) is it cause for farther investigation?

3) does that not call his and NIH credibility into question?

4) do u think any of this would have come out if absolutely no one questioned Fauci or NIH?

If the virus turns out to be zoonotic then Fauci can't be blamed.

But if it turns out there is a lab leak then this sets the precedence so it's absolutely necessary.

During the time the research was conducted the US halted gain of function research. They weren't even allowed to do it. There is ample evidence Fauci heavily advocated for it to continue, to no avail.

Fast forward to this year he vehemently denied any gain of function whatsoever was conducted. It wasn't til FOIA forced them to release their documents that NIH says "oops it was gain of function. But it wasn't our fault! Ecohealth didn't tell us"

1) Is it a coincidence that NIH just realized it was gain of function right as they were handing over documents?

2) is it cause for farther investigation?

3) does that not call his and NIH credibility into question?

4) do u think any of this would have come out if absolutely no one questioned Fauci or NIH?
I’m with you on all those points, just clarifying my beef with Rand in all of this. And I just think Fauci can only be held responsible for the gain of function research unrelated to Covid-19 if it didn’t lead to that.

Not new but just for emphasis....
View attachment 662756View attachment 662757View attachment 662758
View attachment 662760

Pete Daszak.......why is that name familiar? 🤔

View attachment 662761
View attachment 662763

And:
View attachment 662766

About that Lancet letter......
View attachment 662767

This shit better than HBO Max
:hahaha:

Been saying this since the beginning.

Sounded suspect when so many scientists dismissed the possibility that covid started in a lab.

Especially in a lab..........that specifically studied coronaviruses............in Wuhan..........where covid originated.

My theory is that so many scientists debunked that theory........because, well, being scientists...........most of them probably work in labs.

And if there was proof that this virus started in a lab, then.....in the future.......what happens in labs would be more heavily scrutinized.

Which could directly affect their income as a result.

So, basically, they were just trying to cover their own asses by dismissing the lab theory.

Back