Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

I’m just not understanding flagrantly ignoring these facts
If you got the shot you might understand more. There's no option to undue what's done and a lot of times in those cases people will reject things contradictory to what they chose. It's a way to make ourselves feel better about our choices. Maybe it was a mistake, maybe it wasn't, but for the people who did receive the vaccine there's nothing that can be done now and seeing these things might or could cause regret and fear. Imo it's a very natural response/reaction(ignoring facts)*

If you got the shot you might understand more. There's no option to undue what's done and a lot of times in those cases people will reject things contradictory to what they chose. It's a way to make ourselves feel better about our choices. Maybe it was a mistake, maybe it wasn't, but for the people who did receive the vaccine there's nothing that can be done now and seeing these things might or could cause regret and fear. Imo it's a very natural response/reaction(ignoring facts)*
I also think since unvaxxed are the scapegoats its easier for the vaxxed, who feel like they did their part, to shit on the (in their belief) selfish, self centered crazy ol unvaxxed conspiracy theorists who won't help end this pandemic.

Just more tribalism.

Screenshot_20211020-163925.png
Screenshot_20211020-164004.png

Sound like it's a shot at natural immunity.
8,800 reinfections, 87% unvaxxed.

Then.....
Screenshot_20211020-164127.png Screenshot_20211020-164145.png

8,700 breakthrough infections.
Since it's breakthroughs that's 100% of em vaxxed.

Sounds like similar protection to me.

Screenshot_20211020-164630.png Screenshot_20211020-164716.png Screenshot_20211020-164827.png Screenshot_20211020-164904.png

Britons: 20,262 cases, 296 reinfections = 1%
Oklahoma: rate of 1,152 per 100k = 1%

No data on symptoms, hospitalization or death.

*Without a shot much less booster shots*

Article does state though that the jab improves your chances if u caught it which is not new news. (Nat immunity + vaxx = highest immunity)

I also think since unvaxxed are the scapegoats its easier for the vaxxed, who feel like they did their part, to shit on the (in their belief) selfish, self centered crazy ol unvaxxed conspiracy theorists who won't help end this pandemic.

Just more tribalism.
It's always going to be the outliers who go against the majority. A lot of times they're right, and a lot of times they're just nutters. So ya know, don't always know which one it's gonna be. Safest best is to listen to the experts who know wtf they're actually talkng about.

The blaming ain't fair but it's normal. It's just what we do. Since Adam and Eve actually. Fucking snake.

From the article: "the contracts consistently place Pfizer's interests before public health imperatives," said Zain Rizvi, the researcher who wrote the report."

Surprise surprise, not really tho. On par for big pharma.

Screenshot_20211021-123950.png
Screenshot_20211021-124024.png

So y'all know this means Rand Paul was right?
:hahaha:

Also....look at NIH reasoning. Pressure was applied now they're hiding hands and blaming EcoHealth. Ok fine, say they are telling the truth..then they're incompetent?

Also, how did other scientists, like Dr Ebright, who Rand Paul cited during Fauci neck snapping for y'all TV, know this was gain of function just by reading the study, and it took NIH investigation to come to the same conclusion?

Another example of blindly following one and trashing the other depending on what side they sit on.

Stop politicizing the pandemic!

View attachment 675207
View attachment 675208

So y'all know this means Rand Paul was right?
:hahaha:

Also....look at NIH reasoning. Pressure was applied now they're hiding hands and blaming EcoHealth. Ok fine, say they are telling the truth..then they're incompetent?

Also, how did other scientists, like Dr Ebright, who Rand Paul cited during Fauci neck snapping for y'all TV, know this was gain of function just by reading the study, and it took NIH investigation to come to the same conclusion?

Another example of blindly following one and trashing the other depending on what side they sit on.

Stop politicizing the pandemic!

1. You can't be out here riding for Rand Paul and also say stop politicizing the pandemic. He was right, but he also has done the exact shit you're critical of.

1. You can't be out here riding for Rand Paul and also say stop politicizing the pandemic. He was right, but he also has done the exact shit you're critical of.

I'm not riding for Rand Paul and if u go back and watch their back and forth he never claimed #2

U are once again proving my point

I'm not riding for Rand Paul and if u go back and watch their back and forth he never claimed #2

U are once again proving my point

No I'm not. You're so dug in that you're being dismissive of anything that doesn't line up with your pov regardless of who the source is. Go back and look at the posts I made concerning Rand Paul and then tell me again how I said anything other than "it makes sense why people would doubt what he says". Nowhere in there did I say he's either right nor wrong...you just seemed to not understand why people wouldn't take information coming from him seriously because it lines up with your own pov.

It's not hard to see why some people would doubt what Dr. Fauci says at this point because of how this entire thing has been turned into a political shit show instead of actually focusing on the research at hand. You seemingly can't admit that Rand Paul ain't exactly working from a place of built up trust with the public thus that's what would cause people to second guess his presentation on anything let alone a disease that many in his party embraced as not even being real.

Back