Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

View attachment 672511View attachment 672512

This is the second time hospital numbers were exaggerated (Oklahomans clogging up hospitals was fake...ivermectin or unvaxxed story).

Let's just blame fox news tho
Numbers are most likely skewed all over the world. That's what happens when you diagnose based off symptoms only. Just like they did with that last 5 viruses that came to kill us all.

And if he died of Cancer / underlying health conditions than why claim it as a Covid death?

i haven’t read the article but is that the reason? You can have medical conditions that prevent the proper response to a virus, or have a vaccine not work as it should. This means nothing to the vaccine itself tho.

Sigh

DC has some strict covid restrictions and basically you must be masked up when doing indoor dining. Biden and his wife broke their own rules with no fucks given.

i haven’t read the article but is that the reason? You can have medical conditions that prevent the proper response to a virus, or have a vaccine not work as it should. This means nothing to the vaccine itself tho.

It was in response to @StringerBell who wisely avoids all manner of discussion cause he knows he’s just spreading mis information for a living lol.

I've never said I believed everything reported. But one error doesn't negate every single thing reported to date. Fact is, hundreds of millions have actually died from covid. As far as kids, I've never thought it was that much of a threat to them. And I haven't seen many of the public health experts push that there's some large risk to kids, just that it's better to be safe than sorry.

Do you really believe hundreds of millions died from Covid fam? Its an obscure and fucked up discussion to have but worldwide it’s actually way less - 4.5 - and those include people that died with covid (like Colin Powell) and not because of Covid… The average age of death is around 84 worldwide it’s a horrible respiratory infection/ virus that took and takes to many of us but at the end of the day, the Rona is Comparable to a certain other seasonal and endemic respiratory virus people seem to underestimate …

Back