Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

View attachment 672511View attachment 672512

This is the second time hospital numbers were exaggerated (Oklahomans clogging up hospitals was fake...ivermectin or unvaxxed story).

Let's just blame fox news tho

and maybe @StringerBell can start rectifying all the bullshit tweets he posted in this thread aswell lol.

the damage is done though, good folks like the @TheNightKing are still shock

and maybe @StringerBell can start rectifying all the bullshit tweets he posted in this thread aswell lol.

the damage is done though, good folks like the @TheNightKing are still shock
I've never said I believed everything reported. But one error doesn't negate every single thing reported to date. Fact is, hundreds of millions have actually died from covid. As far as kids, I've never thought it was that much of a threat to them. And I haven't seen many of the public health experts push that there's some large risk to kids, just that it's better to be safe than sorry.

I've never said I believed everything reported. But one error doesn't negate every single thing reported to date. Fact is, hundreds of millions have actually died from covid. As far as kids, I've never thought it was that much of a threat to them. And I haven't seen many of the public health experts push that there's some large risk to kids, just that it's better to be safe than sorry.

Retract your statement sir. And when you put in the reason for deletion, put in "I have a terrible memory so I defamed a great poster on this site."

I never wanted to beat up sick people, lol. I co-signed @Los216 post for other sentiments he brought up in the post.
excuse me sir, but i was threatened with what you youngins call a “fade” while I was under the weather.

Back