Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

I don't think it's because social media. Society as whole growing more suspicious, asking more questions and making their own decisions whereas back in the day people believed whatever they were told without question cuz someone in a position of authority told them so or to do.
It is though. That and the rise of cable news, particularly Fox News. Just look at the correlation. Of course people have been weary of the government, but never of the medical community.

And even if people don't believe the wild conspiracy theories, there's enough doubt in the ether because of social media that even rational people start side eyeing the medical community. A where there's smoke there's fire type thinking.

And people online start giving opinions as fact and it makes sense to the average Joe, but the average Joe isn't equipped enough to sift through the bull. Me included and all of us on this board included.

If you're not an expert at this, I don't care how many articles you read you can't draw conclusions better than the experts. It's simply impossible because we don't have that pedigree. And it's arrogant to believe we can.

Explain bruh.
Yall shut down to non vaxxed
Nah, people* will get their third dose from Pfizer-BioNTech. Some scandinavian countries have suspended it too, claiming it caused cardiac complications.

*the 65 and older folks

re: the shut down of non vaxxed --- It's getting narrower & narrower for them with the passport being needed in so many places. Either you're vaccinated or you have a PCR test, whose aren't free anymore since last week.

It is though. That and the rise of cable news, particularly Fox News. Just look at the correlation. Of course people have been weary of the government, but never of the medical community.

And even if people don't believe the wild conspiracy theories, there's enough doubt in the ether because of social media that even rational people start side eyeing the medical community. A where there's smoke there's fire type thinking.

And people online start giving opinions as fact and it makes sense to the average Joe, but the average Joe isn't equipped enough to sift through the bull. Me included and all of us on this board included.

If you're not an expert at this, I don't care how many articles you read you can't draw conclusions better than the experts. It's simply impossible because we don't have that pedigree. And it's arrogant to believe we can.
Never before did we have stats telling us the medical community accidently kills upwards 500,000 people a year from medical mishaps. They regular tell people to get second and third opinions on diagnoses. Things aren't as cut and dry in the medical community as people would like to believe.

Nobody can say what will happen to everyone who got vaccinated 30yrs from now because we've never done this before. And who knows maybe the stuff it causes you'd never even be able to tie back to a vaccine because it expresses itself as auto-immune diseases.

The experts, are still human, make mistakes and repeat mistakes they aren't aware are mistakes yet at the cost of the public. That's life, that's science, that's how this shit works; some accept it, some don't.

Never before did we have stats telling us the medical community accidently kills upwards 500,000 people a year from medical mishaps. They regular tell people to get second and third opinions on diagnoses. Things aren't as cut and dry in the medical community as people would like to believe.

Nobody can say what will happen to everyone who got vaccinated 30yrs from now because we've never done this before. And who knows maybe the stuff it causes you'd never even be able to tie back to a vaccine because it expresses itself as auto-immune diseases.

The experts, are still human, make mistakes and repeat mistakes they aren't aware are mistakes yet at the cost of the public. That's life, that's science, that's how this shit works; some accept it, some don't.
All of those points, particularly the last, have always been and always will be true. Doesn't mean you dismiss the public health experts like people are trying to do now. Or even worse, think you know better than them.

And I probably should have specified public health experts as opposed to the entire medical community.

All of those points, particularly the last, have always been and always will be true. Doesn't mean you dismiss the public health experts like people are trying to do now. Or even worse, think you know better than them.

And I probably should have specified public health experts as opposed to the entire medical community.
Public health officials digest and regurgitate the medical communities information so that is it readily digested by the public. They are experts at information processing and cliff noting , they arent in the labs.

We live and learn. Medical community learns shit they thought was grand is actually terrible and we shouldn't have done it. Live and learn. And that's okay, that's how science operates, it's not perfect. Tho it's especially dangerous when they carry on like it's a perfect science. Ignorance is bliss.

Not everyone is happy/willing to jump on that pony ride and be the test subject. It's always been that way and prolly will be that way until we evolve to unify all our freewill(desire to all want the same thing at the same time).

Nah, people* will get their third dose from Pfizer-BioNTech. Some scandinavian countries have suspended it too, claiming it caused cardiac complications.

*the 65 and older folks

re: the shut down of non vaxxed --- It's getting narrower & narrower for them with the passport being needed in so many places. Either you're vaccinated or you have a PCR test, whose aren't free anymore since last week.
I know, they stopped being free in Switzerland too.

They did communicate though. It wasn't effective only because they had to constantly fight back against misinformation and disinformation. Nobody had ever questioned a medical solution to a sickness until the social media era. Why do you think that is? Because somebody said some things that made people question the experts and those messages got propogated throughout society.

I agree with you on the whole natural immunity argument, but like was discussed before, you tell people that having natural immunity gives you the same relaxed guidelines as those with the vaccine and the idiots catch it intentionally just to avoid the vaccine. Plus if I'm the government and I think the vaccine is just fine why go through all of the trouble of tracking 2 populations of people? Just push the vax and get the biggest bang for your buck.
Fam...

...if I was a betting man...

...I'd bet a two-poster parlay that both of y'all didn't read the article before posting.

Also show me the numbers on ppl purposely catching Covid to have natural immunity. This is a Boogeyman y'all made up. I'm not saying they don't exist, but they probably aren't significant.

People either believe Covid is real and try to avoid it

Or they think it's fake/overblown so in their mind they ARENT catching it on purpose they just don't think masks/protocols are necessary.

And regardless of your fake Boogeyman, other countries that acknowledge Nat immunity don't seem to be scared of this group of people u are referring to nor have a problem keeping track of both groups.

And they should keep track of Nat immunity, bc they seem to be just as safe if not safer from keeping this disease going.

View attachment 672511View attachment 672512

This is the second time hospital numbers were exaggerated (Oklahomans clogging up hospitals was fake...ivermectin or unvaxxed story).

Let's just blame fox news tho
i heard it was faked a lot of places. People made videos about hospitals not being crowded in the ER or in patients.
I was abroad and couldn’t verify.

i heard it was faked a lot of places. People made videos about hospitals not being crowded in the ER or in patients.
I was abroad and couldn’t verify.
Well I remember @King Freeman saying they were crowded when he was in the hospital but stories like the one I posted are unacceptable.

Check the last sentence in the screenshot. They knew exactly why they were lying.

At some point y'all gotta stop eating up propaganda and have an actual problem with the games being played here.

Dont hold your breathe waiting for that bro. We got niggas in here really trying to critique people questioning "medical experts" as if thats a new thing that suddenly came about during COVID. People have been seeking "2nd / 3rd opinions" on medical related things forever. Don't blame social media for that.

Lets just keep it all the way funky, there are some of those who took the shot, who just want others to do it so they can feel validated in THEIR decision. And will purposely act in disbelief at those who still have questions.

Dont hold your breathe waiting for that bro. We got niggas in here really trying to critique people questioning "medical experts" as if thats a new thing that suddenly came about during COVID. People have been seeking "2nd / 3rd opinions" on medical related things forever. Don't blame social media for that.

Lets just keep it all the way funky, there are some of those who took the shot, who just want others to do it so they can feel validated in THEIR decision. And will purposely act in disbelief at those who still have questions.
I don't need validation. Especially not to a bunch of anonymous folks on a message board.

It just baffles me that anyone thinks they know better than people that have done this their entire lives. And the only reason they even have the audacity to think that is because they see other people that feel the same way on social media or has seen someone post "proof" of something on social media. So they're truly the ones looking for validation because they constantly on the search for something that proves them right.

And with the vaccine there aren't 2nd or 3rd opinions. Go to three different doctors tomorrow and I bet you all three going to tell you to get the vaccine.

Back