Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Boooooooooo…..

This is NO evidence….ever…of a “master computer” for black people in an attempt of selling their souls to Satan.

You and Kyrie can go the fuck go with that bullshit.

Where’s the audio or video of him saying that? I’ll make it easier, where is the tweet he liked? Article? Anything other than your gossip.

America is only marginally behind other countries as far as vaccination goes. The small hiccups in supply prolly contributed to some of that margin. But the news makes it seem like only 20% are vaccinated and are the worst failures in all this.

Lol I seen this..something funny about it. They signed NDA's but casually spilling all the beans?

I think the first thing is confirming any of those scientists work there.

But Pfizer being quiet about it is fishy af too.

Not sure if u read the article?

Although she mentioned the "Covid is a hoax" group the article elaborates on other factors that led to unvax pop. Makes the case that most of the unvaxxed are not antivax.

"The research and data we do have show that significant portions of the unvaccinated public were confused and concerned, rather than absolutely opposed to vaccines."

Turns out fox news wasn't doing as good a job with their misinformation as people assumed.

"
There is a clear partisan divide over vaccination — Republicans are more likely to tell pollsters that they will not get vaccinated. Some Republican politicians and Fox News hosts have been pumping out anti-vaccine propaganda. The loud, ideological anti-vaxxers exist, and it’s not hard to understand the anger directed at them. All this may make it seem as if almost all the holdouts are conspiracy theorists and anti-science die-hards who think that Covid is a hoax, or that there is nothing we can do to reach more people.
Real-life evidence, what there is, demonstrates that there’s much more to it.

Almost 95 percent of those over 65 in the United States have received at least one dose. This is a remarkable number, given that polling has shown that this age group is prone to online misinformation, is heavily represented among Fox News viewers and is more likely to vote Republican. Clearly, misinformation is not destiny."

But bc it's politicized, that's what ppl wanted to think.

This article is less about folks being anti vax as much as their reasons for being hesitant. Which "side" was failing to make that distinction? Not the unvaxxed. It was the vaxxed pointing fingers. Many examples of that are in this thread.

Also, how is it not obvious that ppl just don't wanna lose their jobs and will give in to feed their families? It's not rocket science.

If I was a betting man, I'd say u didn't read the full article.

Not sure if u read the article?

Although she mentioned the "Covid is a hoax" group the article elaborates on other factors that led to unvax pop. Makes the case that most of the unvaxxed are not antivax.

"The research and data we do have show that significant portions of the unvaccinated public were confused and concerned, rather than absolutely opposed to vaccines."

Turns out fox news wasn't doing as good a job with their misinformation as people assumed.

"
There is a clear partisan divide over vaccination — Republicans are more likely to tell pollsters that they will not get vaccinated. Some Republican politicians and Fox News hosts have been pumping out anti-vaccine propaganda. The loud, ideological anti-vaxxers exist, and it’s not hard to understand the anger directed at them. All this may make it seem as if almost all the holdouts are conspiracy theorists and anti-science die-hards who think that Covid is a hoax, or that there is nothing we can do to reach more people.
Real-life evidence, what there is, demonstrates that there’s much more to it.

Almost 95 percent of those over 65 in the United States have received at least one dose. This is a remarkable number, given that polling has shown that this age group is prone to online misinformation, is heavily represented among Fox News viewers and is more likely to vote Republican. Clearly, misinformation is not destiny."

But bc it's politicized, that's what ppl wanted to think.

This article is less about folks being anti vax as much as their reasons for being hesitant. Which "side" was failing to make that distinction? Not the unvaxxed. It was the vaxxed pointing fingers.

Also, how is it not obvious that ppl just don't wanna lose their jobs and will give in to feed their families? It's not rocket science.

If I was a betting man, I'd say u didn't read the full article.
Lol.

I read the the article but i also read the full thread about the initial tweet i posted. Did you?

I’m not surprised dude didn’t read the article. Most of if not MANY people who took the shot, only can repeat what they heard or read on mainstream outlets. Yet they are quick to try to eviscerate folks who do their own research who don’t wanna take the shot. Ironic

the irony. re: saying i didn't read the article

Lol.

I read the the article but i also read the full thread about the initial tweet i posted. Did you?
Yea. She acknowledged natural immunity but say it doesn't apply to this article. That's one of the first things I was looking for.

Most of her thread is reiterating points and answering ppls questions.

So what's the "gotcha" moment of the article?

What was your point in posting it?
With the complexity and the polarization the virus (and vaccine), the last thing i wanted to offer was a "gotcha" moment but offer a different perspective of the, as she said, sociology aspect.
If you disagree with the points and, i'd go even further, the agenda, no problem but don't assume based on your own discrepancy.

With the complexity and the polarization the virus (and vaccine), the last thing i wanted to offer was a "gotcha" moment but offer a different perspective of the, as she said, sociology aspect.
If you disagree with the points and, i'd go even further, the agenda, no problem but don't assume based on your own discrepancy.
Based on your reaction to this post quoting your article:
Screenshot_20211017-031540.png

It was pretty clear u hadn't read the article. That post has nothing to do with anything in the article or thread or your last post. U could've/should've kept your back track.

Back