Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

In a sense yes. But we have to ask where their information is from. Most of the anti vax ideals are from people that don't know what they are talking about. But I will agree you can see those types as pawns.
Yea I disagree..a mf having a particular viewpoint is asinine to automatically label them. What if he has viewpoints that contradict alt right? Is he also then a pawn of the left?

It's meaningless and grown folks type name calling. Now if Kyrie come out advocating for alt right then I'll admit I'm wrong.

Where did I say that he's a pawn for the alt right?
I figured that's what u were getting at from your response to the vid stringer posted and also your response NightKing post specifically addressing the alt right label

And it also sounds like u won't be convinced he's not a pawn unless he comes out and rebukes those on the right praising him.

If I misread then my fault.

Last edited:
What do you mean?
I can see why you would call people for vaccines pawns but the difference to me is where you get the info from. Most anti-vax info is from people that aren't in the medical field or, if they are, aren't virologists or anyone knowledgeable about viruses.

I agree partially tldr

I figured that's what u were getting at from your response to the vid stringer posted and also your response NightKing post specifically addressing the alt right label

And it also sounds like u won't be convinced he's not a pawn unless he comes out and rebukes those on the right praising him.

If I misread then my fault.

Yeah you did. I never said he's a pawn. I said that if he's intent on his message being understood and not being used for purposes he doesn't want then he should denounce the people on the far right using his words in ways that given what he stands for those people don't represent

Yeah you did. I never said he's a pawn. I said that if he's intent on his message being understood and not being used for purposes he doesn't want then he should denounce the people on the far right using his words in ways that given what he stands for those people don't represent
So if he doesn't do that then?

I can see why you would call people for vaccines pawns but the difference to me is where you get the info from. Most anti-vax info is from people that aren't in the medical field or, if they are, aren't virologists or anyone knowledgeable about viruses.

I agree partially tldr
Ironically u in the other thread getting shitted on for being against someone being "unfairly labelled with no evidence."

And it also looks like u bout to start being labelled....

:wtf11:

Kyrie’s a fuckin dolt. Him not wanting the vax is one thing, but his REASONING behind it is false, nonsensical misinformation. Unfortunately, he has influence, and that influence is contributing to more people dying of this shit.

This Rona shit has absolutely ZERO to do with religious connotations. People of ALL beliefs are dying of The Rona, and this virus doesn’t give a Flying 747 fuck about who prays to whom.

It’s one thing for him to lose his own money, but it’s completely selfish of him to state he has a cause for this shit. He’s not “championing” anyone, he’s refusing this shit just as a “fuck you” to what he claims as the ‘establishment.’

People like him almost need to catch the shit just to see that pain that shit puts people through, and maybe give him a REAL perspective on it. I wouldn’t wish that on him, but it seems as though experience is the only thing that can teach stubborn people like him.

Last edited:
View attachment 670940View attachment 670941View attachment 670942View attachment 670943

That last part of KAT response is where I'm at. You don't wanna get the vaccine fine...but the moment you start giving dumbass reasons for it then that's when ima look at you like an idiot. And I think that's where some people are seeing the disconnect with Kyrie and others. Fine don't take the vaccine but when your reasons are connected to proven bullshit then you can't be but so shocked when people call you out on it

That last part of KAT response is where I'm at. You don't wanna get the vaccine fine...but the moment you start giving dumbass reasons for it then that's when ima look at you like an idiot. And I think that's where some people are seeing the disconnect with Kyrie and others. Fine don't take the vaccine but when your reasons are connected to proven bullshit then you can't be but so shocked when people call you out on it
Ain't mad at that. Has he ever said he caught Covid already? I thought he did but now not sure.

Ain't mad at that. Has he ever said he caught Covid already? I thought he did but now not sure.

Nah he hasn't said whether or not he has. I know last season he didn't because it would've been reported but idk about the off-season. I would assume no then too though as teams still reported in the off season if a player tested positive or not

Back