Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Based solely on the headline, that’s not fair. He didn’t ask the alt-right to take up his mantle. He just stated his opinion and took a stance based on his beliefs. He can’t help they are using that to propagate their very different messaging.

Just as he spoke out against not wanting to be demonized he can also just as easily give a fuck you to those racist bastards that are taking his stance and using it for their own personal agendas. He may not be able to help that they did it but he can make it clear that he doesn't want his name and words used to further their agendas

He's been actively liking a bunch of conspiracy theory related things regarding covid for a while now on his social media. That's also part of the reason people don't take his "I'm doing this for the people" spin he's trying to put on his stance
So how is he a pawn for alt right?

I'll watch Joy Reid later.

But all I heard is he likes some conspiracy related vids regarding Covid and ppl don't believe, even with the millions he's jeopardizing, he's being genuine.

So what is the alt right end goal here since he's their pawn?

Being genuine sometimes means nothing.

He genuinely think the world is flat. He genuinely think that folks that get the shot can be hooked up to a machine and feed to satan.

It is what it is.

Being genuine sometimes means nothing.

He genuinely think the world is flat. He genuinely think that folks that get the shot can be hooked up to a machine and feed to satan.

It is what it is.
All those things dont make him a pawn if he's doing these things genuinely, on his own.

LMAO doing certain thing even if you 100% believe in that act dont mean you can be used as a pawn bruh.
True. That's why I asked how is he an alt right pawn? Liking vids and assuming he's disengenuous doesn't make a solid case

And hes a damn nut case, a genuine nutcase that has influence. Hes Alex Jones with and elite dribble package at this point
Very possible. So maybe he doesn't care what alt right agenda is and is acting alone. Ted Cruz tryna hi five lebron for his own agenda is the opposite extreme of labelling Kyrie an alt right pawn just off the reasons I was given....bc others are now assuming his agenda as politically driven (alt right) rather than what he says it is.

Not looking good for ivermectin :ohshit2:

Pierre Korey not giving up.......

Oxford study still under way

Back