Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

It bothers me how quickly you shitted on Kyrie because a coon bitch was told to tape dance. You also mentioned how he be liking all these conspiracy tweets. So what? Do you not have beliefs or opinions that people would find odd? You even called him Alex Jones.

A dude who has Used his platform for years to promote social justice. He likes a couple tweets and doesn’t want to get vaccinated so you talk about him like this?

What did Kyrie say to make you feel like this? I listed a bunch of shit he did in my previous post. Do those things not at minimum counter balance those tweets? For you to take this stance AGAINST him is a problem.

you dumb as fuck and assuming. I never even seen the video or even alluded to anything she said.
I dont even know how you came up with that shit but you did and wanna throw insults so you can get the fuck.

Kyrie actions on social media is what I seen from his dumbass.

So you can go chart the flat earth with him and go find the machine that vax folks are being hooked up too along with all the rest of the dumb shit he’s saying.

How does he walk and quack? Because he refused the vaccine? Because he liked some tweets? Do you not have unpopular opinions?
Yes and all the time I'm labeled based on those ideas. Me personally, I do hold certain viewpoints as a direct representation of a person's personality. It may be an issue, but I really haven't been proven wrong.

A lot of people in this thread and others on ABW hold this mindset with race conversations.

The only thing I said that was wrong was you watched Joy Reid. You still tried to label him alt right because he liked some tweets. You avoiding 99% of what I’m saying by using 1 thing I said. You wrong for calling Kyrie alt right.
This might be the first thing we’ve ever agreed on, lol, but you’re absolutely right. No way you can call Kyrie alt-right just because he has a certain opinion about the Covid vaccine, however flawed I feel it may be.

Back