Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

I must admit tho, it's a little known secret that when you see/hear people using rounded numbers in increments like that, ie: 2000 people affected and 200,000 doses, it's mostly like there is a lie within the numbers. Sure they could have rounded, suspicious none the less.

I work with 2 people that have been infected twice. Both fairly young black women. One hasn’t had her full sense of taste since November. The other is recovering from some very severe side effects
Same. One of my coworkers thinks she had it in 2019 before it hit America heavy. Then caught it again from her kids. She mostly fine but still has breathing issues months later.

Of all the ppl I know who have had it (which is only a few), only one has had it twice. So I guess thats decent odds...

Same. One of my coworkers thinks she had it in 2019 before it hit America heavy. Then caught it again from her kids. She mostly fine but still has breathing issues months later.

Of all the ppl I know who have had it (which is only a few), only one has had it twice. So I guess thats decent odds...

I'm really interested in seeing the studies on the long term effects of covid on people. So many have been moving with the idea that if you get it and don't die then you're good and it's become clear that's not the case for many

I work with 2 people that have been infected twice. Both fairly young black women. One hasn’t had her full sense of taste since November. The other is recovering from some very severe side effects

This is why I don’t really get vaccine hesitancy. You know for a fact from both experts and anecdotal accounts that there are some serious long term effects from Covid, not to mention the severe acute short term effects.

Everybody was so shook until the vaccines started coming, now some people seem more shook of the vaccine than Covid.

I guess it’s the devil you know versus the devil you don’t scenario.

This is why I don’t really get vaccine hesitancy. You know for a fact from both experts and anecdotal accounts that there are some serious long term effects from Covid, not to mention the severe acute short term effects.

Everybody was so shook until the vaccines started coming, now some people seem more shook of the vaccine than Covid.

I guess it’s the devil you know versus the devil you don’t scenario.
My immune system ain’t like others....I just need consistency.

This is what bothers me about this virus. It's going straight for the lungs, it's not behaving like a normal Corona virus. Usually if your immune system can't overcome the Corona virus, the virus grown to then go into infect the lungs and not even as harshly as this virus is doing. This shit is beyond bronchitis like shit ya know? I'm know I'm not phrasing this properly right now but it's the best I have rn

I'm really interested in seeing the studies on the long term effects of covid on people. So many have been moving with the idea that if you get it and don't die then you're good and it's become clear that's not the case for many
Long term effects are probably rare just like reinfection. My whole fam ended up catching Covid and losing smell/taste but unaffected since recovering.

This is what bothers me about this virus. It's going straight for the lungs, it's not behaving like a normal Corona virus. Usually if your immune system can't overcome the Corona virus, the virus grown to then go into infect the lungs and not even as harshly as this virus is doing. This shit is beyond bronchitis like shit ya know? I'm know I'm not phrasing this properly right now but it's the best I have rn
Yea it's some other shit. Early on when ppl were saying it's just the flu, everyone i know who worked in the medical field was like

tenor.gif

Put some respeck on its name this shit is giving pneumonia vibes.

Yea it's some other shit. Early on when ppl were saying it's just the flu, everyone i know who worked in the medical field was like

tenor.gif

Put some respeck on its name this shit is giving pneumonia vibes.
He'll no I'm not gonna respect a virus taking out my fellow humans, it can fuck right off.

In one of Fauci's emails one of his colleagues brought to his attention that the genome sequence of the virus didn't look natural. Without saying speciifically, implying man made.

Few months later in April 2020 fauci publicly dismissed the lab leak theory and on the contrary said there's evidence of natural origins.

The same science that is currently turning the narrative to lab leak theory in 2021 is the same exact science that was made known to Fauci in his emails early 2020, that he publicly dismissed multiple times.

🤔🤔🤔

If not incompetence or cover up then what?

Mind u, the group of scientists that wouldn't let the lab leak hypothesis go were getting their studies dismissed, taken off internet and scrubbed off social media as disinformation, while letting the actual unproven (likely the real disinformation) natural origin theory fly.

In one of Fauci's emails one of his colleagues brought to his attention that the genome sequence of the virus didn't look natural. Without saying speciifically, implying man made.

Few months later in April 2020 fauci publicly dismissed the lab leak theory and on the contrary said there's evidence of natural origins.

The same science that is currently turning the narrative to lab leak theory in 2021 is the same exact science that was made known to Fauci in his emails early 2020, that he publicly dismissed multiple times.

🤔🤔🤔

If not incompetence or cover up then what?

Mind u, the group of scientists that wouldn't let the lab leak hypothesis go were getting their studies dismissed, taken off internet and scrubbed off social media as disinformation, while letting the actual unproven (likely the real disinformation) natural origin theory fly.
Whatever it is I hope someone gets to the bottom of it and anybody complicit in any wrong doing or coverup are held accountable, even if it’s Fauci.

Whatever it is I hope someone gets to the bottom of it and anybody complicit in any wrong doing or coverup are held accountable, even if it’s Fauci.
That is what irritated me the most about all of this. Just get all the facts, no matter bad they are, we need all the cards on the table to properly make an assessment of what do we do now? I'm not comfortable following people who feel the need to be sneaky and secretive. How can I make an informed decision when I'm not fully informed?

That is what irritated me the most about all of this. Just get all the facts, no matter bad they are, we need all the cards on the table to properly make an assessment of what do we do now? I'm not comfortable following people who feel the need to be sneaky and secretive. How can I make an informed decision when I'm not fully informed?
I agree.

To be honest though, the source doesn’t impact my decision to get the vaccine. The virus is real regardless of the source. The vaccine is showing effective with little to no side effects.

It’s only important to know the source to prevent it from happening again and to hold people accountable.

I agree.

To be honest though, the source doesn’t impact my decision to get the vaccine. The virus is real regardless of the source. The vaccine is showing effective with little to no side effects.

It’s only important to know the source to prevent it from happening again and to hold people accountable.
I agree with everything but the vaccine. My nature alone prevents me. I've accepted the possible outcomes. Trust I would be the first to call me a dumbass.

🤨

A spokesperson from Maine’s CDC explained that the eight people’s deaths "met the criteria to be COVID-19 related after fully vaccinated," but noted that these individuals "died with COVID-19, not ‘of COVID-19.’"

Back