The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Screenshot_20210609-161221.png
Screenshot_20210609-161152.png

The study:
Screenshot_20210609-161428.png

• Ether
Reactions: onetoughmiracle
The fauci shit has become as political as anything else. Just like u have ppl on the right who blindly hate him u have ppl on the left that blindly support him.

But to not ask any questions or dig deeper into the biggest problem the world has seen in 100 years is complete head assery.

quoted your post from the other thread @ChicagoFigure

You know what's funny/strange. I got some insight on how some loved ones felt about the vaccine and its wild how people take their sides. Aint alotta nuance with this typa shit it seems.

I'm HESITANT on the vaccine for the time being but if I say that to my pro-vaccine loved ones... some are like "well wtf you think is gonna happen? What's the end goal for xyz? You think theres some kinda conspiracy? Are the potential side effects worse than DYING?!"

Other love ones... if I push back on some of their wilder anti-vax conspiracy theories and simply question their opinions i'm met with "Oh so you believe everything FAUCI says!?"

I'm lookin at both sides like wtf is up with alla yall lol. Folks draw their lines in the sand and doesnt seem like theres any moving them no matter what you say... lol small amount of folks are just like meh... take it or dont take it.. do what the fuck you think is best for you... that's where im at with it

quoted your post from the other thread @ChicagoFigure

You know what's funny/strange. I got some insight on how some loved ones felt about the vaccine and its wild how people take their sides. Aint alotta nuance with this typa shit it seems.

I'm HESITANT on the vaccine for the time being but if I say that to my pro-vaccine loved ones... some are like "well wtf you think is gonna happen? What's the end goal for xyz? You think theres some kinda conspiracy? Are the potential side effects worse than DYING?!"

Other love ones... if I push back on some of their wilder anti-vax conspiracy theories and simply question their opinions i'm met with "Oh so you believe everything FAUCI says!?"

I'm lookin at both sides like wtf is up with alla yall lol. Folks draw their lines in the sand and doesnt seem like theres any moving them no matter what you say... lol small amount of folks are just like meh... take it or dont take it.. do what the fuck you think is best for you... that's where im at with it
100% it's fucked up. There are legit reasons for simply being hesitant (which is not same as anti vax) easily just lack of long term data for starters.

The problem with this shit getting political is it hinders path to the truth or transparency and devolves back into "my side is always right yours is always wrong" when this shit has absolutely nothing to do with politics or sides to begin with.