Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

This makes sense but it also doesn't actually answer the question I posed in context. The poster I quoted stated that the virus being something that evolved naturally vs it being created in a lab was their point of context for getting or not getting the vaccine. Your answer is from a completely different pov.

It is interesting though how people are using science to fit their points. On the one hand the science behind the vaccines isn't enough but the same science is being used by those who don't wanna take the vaccine. It can't be both

yeah that’s for her to answer my bad fam.

regarding the ‘It can’t be both’ argument, I’m literally just following the EU - Dutch, German etc - CDC(s). Either you have antibodies, show a negative PCR test or get vaccinated is the creed over here so far ...

I personally think that the commercial interests of pharmaceutical lobby groups are heavily influencing government policies worldwide - that’s why I think AstraZeneca and JnJ are banned in most EU countries but aren’t in the UK, all based on their own respective scientific research - but that’s just speculation and could be a discussion for another day ...

yeah that’s for her to answer my bad fam.

regarding the ‘It can’t be both’ argument, I’m literally just following the EU - Dutch, German etc - CDC(s). Either you have antibodies, show a negative PCR test or get vaccinated is the creed over here so far ...

I personally think that the commercial interests of pharmaceutical lobby groups are heavily influencing government policies worldwide - that’s why I think AstraZeneca and JnJ are banned in most EU countries but aren’t in the UK, all based on their own respective scientific research - but that’s just speculation and could be a discussion for another day ...

I don't doubt there's alot of decisions being influenced just as much by if not more than money to be made vs the over all good of the general human population. That's why the entire pandemic has been able to be used as a political tool. Whoever can make their group the most money is going to come out on top.

I don't doubt there's alot of decisions being influenced just as much by if not more than money to be made vs the over all good of the general human population. That's why the entire pandemic has been able to be used as a political tool. Whoever can make their group the most money is going to come out on top.
This is why I don’t believe most conspiracy theories. At the end of the day, the only conspiracy is to make money. It ain’t to control minds, it ain’t to track everybody (phones already doing that), it ain’t population control (less people = less money so why?), etc.

It’s all about money and that’s it. Helping people is just a side effect. If there was no money to be made, either directly or indirectly, no vaccine would have been made.

If it's naturally occurring why would that make you less likely to get it? There's plenty of viruses that occur naturally that we protect ourselves against. Why would this virus be any different?
I have acquired some bit of immunity from a large portion of Corona virus based viruses. Was a nail biter for 30 yrs, my mom wasn't ever a germ freak and neither am I and I can't even recall the last time I was sick, oh wait yes I can, I got swine flu when that shit was around and I was down for less that 24 hrs. I keep my immune system exposed and on point. However, if science has altered a virus, it's no longer naturally occurring and I wouldn't have any immunity to a non naturally occurring virus.

Maybe I'm right, maybe I'm stupid, either way I don't really gaf I just want all the facts cuz I hoard information.

Last edited:
Given how nuts some people went over having to wear a masks and socially distance you really trust people keep that up now that covid restrictions have been and will be lifted and people start moving around like before again?
Remember when society was making every damn thing antibacterial and then that was stopped cuz its actually a stupid ass idea. Then they freaking òut about antibiotics in all the damn meat/eggs, cuz it was a stupid idea. Everybody got rounds of antibiotics for everything and now we barely got shit to kill shit with, why? Cuz it was another stupid ass idea.... by science and doctors. Do you see a pattern tho? WE ARE MAKING THESE THINGS STRONGER by our efforts to avoid any infection. True herd immunity is the herd gets infected by the ACTUAL virus itself and who ever survives now has herd immunity. We try and superficially create herd immunity, it's not fool proof, and inadvertently create stronger versions of what we're trying to avoid.

Medical journals back in the day warned the biggest reason for viral evolution/mutation is our efforts to thwart them. Which makes complete sense.

Like I said, if I'm stupid, leave me be to my own demise.

Bird flu went from bird to man but not worried about man to man lololoooll jfc they literally make this shit up as they go. I hope to fucking gawd I'm straight up embarrassing myself right now with every condescending snickering bone in my body. Cuz if I end up being right I'm gonna a fucking puke.

Remember when society was making every damn thing antibacterial and then that was stopped cuz its actually a stupid ass idea. Then they freaking òut about antibiotics in all the damn meat/eggs, cuz it was a stupid idea. Everybody got rounds of antibiotics for everything and now we barely got shit to kill shit with, why? Cuz it was another stupid ass idea.... by science and doctors. Do you see a pattern tho? WE ARE MAKING THESE THINGS STRONGER by our efforts to avoid any infection. True herd immunity is the herd gets infected by the ACTUAL virus itself and who ever survives now has herd immunity. We try and superficially create herd immunity, it's not fool proof, and inadvertently create stronger versions of what we're trying to avoid.

Medical journals back in the day warned the biggest reason for viral evolution/mutation is our efforts to thwart them. Which makes complete sense.

Like I said, if I'm stupid, leave me be to my own demise.

Viruses naturally evolve on their own with or without human interaction. That journal you referenced is correct but the fact that vaccines have been developed to keep people from dying from things that would've killed human beings in the past is not a bad thing like you're trying to make it. Unless you wanna in a world where there's constant plague level events wiping out mass amounts of people at a time then you're "we should just do things the naturally way" idea is pretty stupid

I have acquired some bit of immunity from a large portion of Corona virus based viruses. Was a nail biter for 30 yrs, my mom wasn't ever a germ freak and neither am I and I can't even recall the last time I was sick, oh wait yes I can, I got swine flu when that shit was around and I was down for less that 24 hrs. I keep my immune system exposed and on point. However, if science has altered a virus, it's no longer naturally occurring and I wouldn't have any immunity to a non naturally occurring virus.

Maybe I'm right, maybe I'm stupid, either way I don't really gaf I just want all the facts cuz I hoard information.

You don't have a natural immunity to most viruses. Some just affect people differently than others. But nobody with common sense would recommend needlessly exposing yourself to viruses that can potentially be harmful just to pretend you're boosting your immune system

Viruses naturally evolve on their own with or without human interaction.
And I'm not scared of them either.
That journal you referenced is correct but the fact that vaccines have been developed to keep people from dying from things that would've killed human beings in the past is not a bad thing like you're trying to make it.
And I believe one of the largest driving factors in those viruses not being as prevalent as they were is because of how we live now. Millions upon millions of adults are no longer immunized for those viruses and yet, we don't ever see wide spread infection of those viruses.

Unless you wanna in a world where there's constant plague level events wiping out mass amounts of people at a time then you're "we should just do things the naturally way" idea is pretty stupid
If bubonic plague came back tomorrow, shit wouldn't even make a dent in our numbers. If the world thinks they can immunize themselves into safety, I'm free to let them believe that as long as they let me believe they're slowly fucking us over with all their attempts to keep death away.

You don't have a natural immunity to most viruses.
I don't believe that's what I said.

Some just affect people differently than others. But nobody with common sense would recommend needlessly exposing yourself to viruses that can potentially be harmful just to pretend you're boosting your immune system
Again, I don't believe that's what I said.

For a third time, if I'm stupid, let me to my own, or stop wasting my time quoting me asking questions only to take an ill tone with me.

And I'm not scared of them either.

And I believe one of the largest driving factors in those viruses not being as prevalent as they were is because of how we live now. Millions upon millions of adults are no longer immunized for those viruses and yet, we don't ever see wide spread infection of those viruses.

If bubonic plague came back tomorrow, shit wouldn't even make a dent in our numbers. If the world thinks they can immunize themselves into safety, I'm free to let them believe that as long as they let me believe they're slowly fucking us over with all their attempts to keep death away.

You know why you don't see many of those viruses anymore? Because vaccines were developed to wipe them out. But you go ahead rushing towards death since you think attempts at keeping people alive and healthy is somehow a bad thing.

You know why you don't see many of those viruses anymore? Because vaccines were developed to wipe them out. But you go ahead rushing towards death since you think attempts at keeping people alive and healthy is somehow a bad thing.
I do believe that understanding was implied in my response already.

Back