Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

One of the dumbest excuses I've heard on why someone won't get vaccinated was from Kevin Hart. He said something to the fact of...

"I caught covid before. So I don't need to get the vaccine."

I'm a fan of Kevin, but this was by far one of the stupidest things I've heard. It's like sayin "Oh I've caught gonorrhea before. So I don't need to wear a condom."

You might want to reconsider that stance because that’s literally CDC/governmental policy of many EU nations and other nations world wide based on their own scientific research, you are exempted because your immune system can diminish the Rona by itself and which is why reinfections - let alone hospitalizations after already catching covid - are extremely rare on a global scale .

Some EU CDCs are even claiming - research is still on going - that already having covid protects you and others better than never having caught covid and taking a vaccine lol.

T minus 30 mins...

giphy.gif
20 mins until my second shot...

giphy23.gif

Update: It's done.

HoarseMinorLark-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
You guys know that colds and flus will come back once we stop all being in our houses most of the time and wearing masks and socially distanced outside the rest of the time, right?

If the drop in cases is supposed to be an argument for not getting vaccinated then you kinda have to commit to just avoiding people indefinitely.

You guys know that colds and flus will come back once we stop all being in our houses most of the time and wearing masks and socially distanced outside the rest of the time, right?

If the drop in cases is supposed to be an argument for not getting vaccinated then you kinda have to commit to just avoiding people indefinitely.
Okay. This is for me only. Tell where and how this fucking virus ACTUALLY came from. Did you make this goddammit thing in a lab and it got out? I might seriously contemplate getting the vaccine* if I know for a fact it cuz those idiots fucked up. If it's naturally occurring leave me the alone. (Obviusly not YOU in particular.)

Last edited:
Okay. This is for me only. Tell where and how this fucking virus ACTUALLY came from. Did you make this goddammit thing in a lab and it got out? I might seriously contemplate getting the vaccine* if I know for a fact it cuz those idiots fucked up. If it's naturally occurring leave me the alone. (Obviusly not YOU in particular.)

If it's naturally occurring why would that make you less likely to get it? There's plenty of viruses that occur naturally that we protect ourselves against. Why would this virus be any different?

And I don't understand the rush to get vaccinated.

We basically wiped out the cold and flu through distancing, sanitization and masks yet covid is running rampant? I'm sorry but I find that extremely difficult to believe.

Given how nuts some people went over having to wear a masks and socially distance you really trust people keep that up now that covid restrictions have been and will be lifted and people start moving around like before again?

I know I’m gonna sound like some conspiracy theorist right now but Influenza/the common cold etc didn’t leave lol, eventhough there have been zero reported cases all winter in the country I reside, many people - basically weekly/monthly at my sons primary school - had flu symptoms including myself and thousands of people are testing for Covid everyday cause they got Corona and flu type symptoms but end up testing negative for Covid ... around 10% - or under - that get tested daily for Covid test positive so what did the other 90% that tested negative have if not a flu?

I don’t know about the States but people here in The Netherlands did not stay in their houses or followed the covid guidelines of social distancing and masking up etc, over 50% didn’t comply lol, there have been mass gatherings all throughout winter, weekly protests all over the country and we had several weeks of riots when the curfew got introduced, shit was crazy lol.

So I don’t believe the flu got diminished, I do however share your sentiment that for the people that did actually isolate themselves all winter, the flu - and other viruses and diseases in general - could potentially hit them hard because their immune system barely had to put in work all season or year ...

I know I’m gonna sound like some conspiracy theorist right now but Influenza/the common cold etc didn’t leave lol, eventhough there have been zero reported cases all winter in the country I reside, many people - basically weekly/monthly at my sons primary school - had flu symptoms including myself and thousands of people are testing for Covid everyday cause they got Corona and flu type symptoms but end up testing negative for Covid ... around 10% - or under - that get tested daily for Covid test positive so what did the other 90% that tested negative have if not a flu?

I don’t know about the States but people here in The Netherlands did not stay in their houses or followed the covid guidelines of social distancing and masking up etc, over 50% didn’t comply lol, there have been mass gatherings all throughout winter, weekly protests all over the country and we had several weeks of riots when the curfew got introduced, shit was crazy lol.

So I don’t believe the flu got diminished, I do however share your sentiment that for the people that did actually isolate themselves all winter, the flu - and other viruses and diseases in general - could potentially hit them hard because their immune system barely had to put in work all season or year ...
man shit.....most of the people stayed in the crib here.....you know how the swiss do....the fine the fuck outta you. i think it was like 5000ch if you was caught out and not heading toward a store or pharmacy.

If it's naturally occurring why would that make you less likely to get it? There's plenty of viruses that occur naturally that we protect ourselves against. Why would this virus be any different?

for several reasons, one being that I already caught the virus and my governments CDC - and that of neighboring countries - are advising people in my age group not to get it based on their own respective scientific research.

Keep in mind that I have a yellow fever booklet and have been vaccinated for all types of viruses and what not, I did not get vaccinated for something I already caught and modern science is stating I am already immune for though.

I heard people of all ages take flu shots in the states while over here, only a small % of the elderly take such vaccines.

same disease but different countries, different policies. Some vaccines are banned in 1 country but used in the other etc, ofcourse people are going to be skeptical...

If your doctor tells you that you are immune for the Rona and don’t need a vaccine, you’re gonna go to the pharmacist regardless and buy a vaccine?

man shit.....most of the people stayed in the crib here.....you know how the swiss do....the fine the fuck outta you. i think it was like 5000ch if you was caught out and not heading toward a store or pharmacy.

Yeah those fines are ridiculous where you’re at, I heard the fine you based on your income lol, speed ticket could be 50 bucks for person a but 50k for rich person B lol

for several reasons, one being that I already caught the virus and my governments CDC - and that of neighboring countries - are advising people in my age group not to get it based on their own respective scientific research.

Keep in mind that I have a yellow fever booklet and have been vaccinated for all types of viruses and what not, I did not get vaccinated for something I already caught and modern science is stating I am already immune for though.

I heard people of all ages take flu shots in the states while over here, only a small % of the elderly take such vaccines.

same disease but different countries, different policies. Some vaccines are banned in 1 country but used in the other etc, ofcourse people are going to be skeptical...

If your doctor tells you that you are immune for the Rona and don’t need a vaccine, you’re gonna go to the pharmacist regardless and buy a vaccine?
oh so you got a yellow fever shot......wow...so did i.

but that would go against being a anti vaxxer now wouldnt it.

lmao

Yeah those fines are ridiculous where you’re at, I heard the fine you based on your income lol, speed ticket could be 50 bucks for person a but 50k for rich person B lol
something like that.....kinda on the canton level.
Im right outside basel stadt....so we may pay the 50ch but in Zug.....80% of the people are multi millionaires.....so they fines are more.

This makes sense but it also doesn't actually answer the question I posed in context. The poster I quoted stated that the virus being something that evolved naturally vs it being created in a lab was their point of context for getting or not getting the vaccine. Your answer is from a completely different pov.

It is interesting though how people are using science to fit their points. On the one hand the science behind the vaccines isn't enough but the same science is being used by those who don't wanna take the vaccine. It can't be both

This makes sense but it also doesn't actually answer the question I posed in context. The poster I quoted stated that the virus being something that evolved naturally vs it being created in a lab was their point of context for getting or not getting the vaccine. Your answer is from a completely different pov.

It is interesting though how people are using science to fit their points. On the one hand the science behind the vaccines isn't enough but the same science is being used by those who don't wanna take the vaccine. It can't be both
i think it should be consistent across the board no matter the country.

it is possible

Back