Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

U also gotta think, if mainstream media played this way with Covid origin what else did they fuck up on just to not agree with opposing political affiliation?

And mfs think Fox News is the only corrupt network.

Get ya head outcha ass!
They are saying instead of closing off Indian flight or forcing a quarantine in the uk, they let them in because of trade talks.

And shit just makes me laugh and shake my head cuz it was presenting like an already perfected vaccine come on everybody get your jab! But when has the first round of anything medical gone exactly as planned? NEVER. That's why we test it on people, so we can tweak it and perfect it. Right now is when we're gonna a find out(if they tell us) what's not quite right with the vaccine and work on making it better and safer to as high a degree as possible(never gonna be 100%). It is what is and now we gotta deal with a virus and a vaccine. And stop fucking around in labs, imo.

It's a super bug coming cuz we're gonna fuck up and it's gonna escape. Maybe that's what's already happened, we're waiting on that info too. Seems to be a struggle behind the scenes about what should should done or said. Enough of the bat stories, just leave the fucking bats alone if that's the case jfc, but we know it's not the goddammit bats this often..

And shit just makes me laugh and shake my head cuz it was presenting like an already perfected vaccine come on everybody get your jab! But when has the first round of anything medical gone exactly as planned? NEVER. That's why we test it on people, so we can tweak it and perfect it. Right now is when we're gonna a find out(if they tell us) what's not quite right with the vaccine and work on making it better and safer to as high a degree as possible(never gonna be 100%). It is what is and now we gotta deal with a virus and a vaccine. And stop fucking around in labs, imo.

It's a super bug coming cuz we're gonna fuck up and it's gonna escape. Maybe that's what's already happened, we're waiting on that info too. Seems to be a struggle behind the scenes about what should should done or said. Enough of the bat stories, just leave the fucking bats alone if that's the case jfc, but we know it's not the goddammit bats this often..
All of what you said.

And circle back to an issue ......what happened or didn’t happen in trials that stuff is coming out now?”

were they long enough
Was it not enough people?

Lmao you guys smh

Its funny how you always agree with each others ridiculous concerns.

But its clear to me now the anti vax crew just enjoy speculative hypotheses. You don't actually care about data, the virus or goin' back to normal.

Dare I say at this point you guys probably want the vaccine to start killin' niggas so you can say I told you so.

Anyway, since you guys just wanna talk about the boogey man and there's absolutely nothin' that would change your minds, I think it's time for me to unwatch.

Lmao you guys smh

But its clear to me now the anti vax crew just enjoy speculative hypotheses. You don't actually care about data, the virus or goin' back to normal.

Dare I say at this point you guys probably want the vaccine to start killin' niggas so you can say I told you so.

Anyway, since you guys just wanna talk about the boogey man and there's absolutely nothin' that would change your minds, I think it's time for me to unwatch.
No data no disagreement

for you to say we ignoring data even tho we posting data speaks a lot about your character and need to point and scream anti vaxxer when we all said hundreds of times we are not against it.
But you want what you want

three people agree and he can’t take it.

Seeya

Lmao you guys smh

Fuck no! We would have no place for the bodies!! We want solid data before you start poking millions of people with a new vaccine that has never been used on such a massive scale. But how they gonna a test a vaccine on an altered bug? Pretty sure that's not a study you can volunteer for. Idk, you laugh at our skepticism and we laugh at your ability to just accept whatever you're told.

Fuck no! We would have no place for the bodies!! We want solid data before you start poking millions of people with a new vaccine that has never been used on such a massive scale. But how they gonna a test a vaccine on an altered bug? Pretty sure that's not a study you can volunteer for. Idk, you laugh at our skepticism and we laugh at your ability to just accept whatever you're told.
I think there’s an in between. I was skeptical at first, and don’t think this, or any, vaccine or pharmaceutical is perfect. But after 800 million getting shots worldwide and after a year of the vaccine being available (test subjects and general public), I don’t see a reason to not get it.

I respect others’ decision to get it or not, even if I don’t fully understand the reasoning for not getting it.

I think there’s an in between. I was skeptical at first, and don’t think this, or any, vaccine or pharmaceutical is perfect. But after 800 million getting shots worldwide and after a year of the vaccine being available (test subjects and general public), I don’t see a reason to not get it.

I respect others’ decision to get it or not, even if I don’t fully understand the reasoning for not getting it.
And I don't understand the rush to get vaccinated.

We basically wiped out the cold and flu through distancing, sanitization and masks yet covid is running rampant? I'm sorry but I find that extremely difficult to believe.

And I don't understand the rush to get vaccinated.

We basically wiped out the cold and flu through distancing, sanitization and masks yet covid is running rampant? I'm sorry but I find that extremely difficult to believe.
So do you not think Covid is real? That’s a whole other discussion.

One of the dumbest excuses I've heard on why someone won't get vaccinated was from Kevin Hart. He said something to the fact of...

"I caught covid before. So I don't need to get the vaccine."

I'm a fan of Kevin, but this was by far one of the stupidest things I've heard. It's like sayin "Oh I've caught gonorrhea before. So I don't need to wear a condom."

Back