Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

No one has to justify to you why they want to or dont want to take the vaccine.

You guys need to get off that mentality off top. No one owes you an explanation.
Especially when they know what they talking about.

and thing is....,vaccine will help you not feel like shit. If I don’t take, I guess I’ll feel like shit if I catch the Vid.
Whats the issue?

I don't respect opinions that are counter to scientific consensus.

You can try to doll it up as much as you want with your "oh we all have opinions" dumbness but imo that only works on idiots or people with obvious biases, such as the bias against avaccines exhibited throughout the thread.

There's such a thing as evidence and your side of the debate has next to none so you have to resort to "but what if they are hidin' something from us"

That's not an opinion, that's fear mongerin'

I will take my vaccine when I get called coz I'm not superstitious zealot

But why are you calling people out their names?

This is what I'm talking about all the lashing out and extras is weird.

You're taking it so you're good. Why are you mad? What someone else does regarding the vaccine doesn't affect you.

I don't respect opinions that are counter to scientific consensus.

You can try to doll it up as much as you want with your "oh we all have opinions" dumbness but imo that only works on idiots or people with obvious biases, such as the bias against avaccines exhibited throughout the thread.

There's such a thing as evidence and your side of the debate has next to none so you have to resort to "but what if they are hidin' something from us"

That's not an opinion, that's fear mongerin'

I will take my vaccine when I get called coz I'm not superstitious zealot
You have no idea wtf you talking about.

you are acting like an idiot right now.

there is not enough evidence on either side.
It wasn’t enough evidence to prove it gave blood clots, yet it did. They can’t even connect it to the brain issues because they didn’t know what to look for. It’s still a whole study.
It’s evidence of this but it wasn’t evidence of this in the trials. See how that works?

But why are you calling people out their names?

This is what I'm talking about all the lashing out and extras is weird.

You're taking it so you're good. Why are you mad? What someone else does regarding the vaccine doesn't affect you.

I'm respondin' to posts in this thread.

I understand anti vaxxers don't like to be called out for their anti science views but no one is forcin' you guys to be anti vax in public

You have no idea wtf you talking about.

you are acting like an idiot right now.

there is not enough evidence on either side.
It wasn’t enough evidence to prove it gave blood clots, yet it did. They can’t even connect it to the brain issues because they didn’t know what to look for. It’s still a whole study.
It’s evidence of this but it wasn’t evidence of this in the trials. See how that works?

I didn't say you have no evidence I said you have next to none and that you're focusin' on the bloodclots is proof of that

There's plenty of evidence on the pro vaccine side big man otherwise the vaccines would not have been rolled out. Plus, we have millions of people who have had at least one dose and there aren't millions or even 100s of deaths so yeah

I'm respondin' to posts in this thread.

I understand anti vaxxers don't like to be called out for their anti science views but no one is forcin' you guys to be anti vax in public

All I've said repeatedly in this thread and others is I'll wait as long as I can and gather as much information as I can.

Somehow that makes me an anti vaxxer? That's offensive.

And then because you don't agree with someone yall lose all ability to have regular discourse and start calling people idiots, dumbasses, etc.

I don't wanna talk to you.

I didn't say you have no evidence I said you have next to none and that you're focusin' on the bloodclots is proof of that

There's plenty of evidence on the pro vaccine side big man otherwise the vaccines would not have been rolled out. Plus, we have millions of people who have had at least one dose and there aren't millions or even 100s of deaths so yeah
Big man?

lol.

how many time has shit been “paused” over a “few issues” then restarted?
If 26mil people are ok....you don’t pause vaccinations over a few.

some places just flat out won’t give certain ones to it’s population.
And here in Swiss, they said they need more studies.
yea...,you loud and wrong big man.

lol
Picking and choosing

All I've said repeatedly in this thread and others is I'll wait as long as I can and gather as much information as I can.

And then because you don't agree with someone yall lose all ability to have regular discourse and start calling people idiots, dumbasses, etc.

It does make you an anti vaxxer.

Again, I understand you guys don't like to be reminded of your unscientific beliefs but they are yours, not mine.

Lol why you movin' like Dos with that BS third paragraph. There are opinions and there are facts. Anti vax rhetoric is mostly stupid. If you're just a lil worried about some new science juice enterin' your body that's one thing but at this point if you're still shook to the point you're delayin' your vaccination its more than just hesitance

You don't have to keep quotin' me King

It does make you an anti vaxxer.

Again, I understand you guys don't like to be reminded of your unscientific beliefs but they are yours, not mine.

Lol why you movin' like Dos with that BS third paragraph. There are opinions and there are facts. Anti vax rhetoric is mostly stupid. If you're just a lil worried about some new science juice enterin' your body that's one thing but at this point if you're still shook to the point you're delayin' your vaccination its more than just hesitance

You don't have to keep quotin' me King

I don't. Off to ignore you go.

✌🏿

He don’t even know what an anti vaxxer is.

you can take other vaccine but want to wait like some others said..,, but he says anti vaxxer......

lol
He showed us

Big man?

lol.

how many time has shit been “paused” over a “few issues” then restarted?
If 26mil people are ok....you don’t pause vaccinations over a few.

some places just flat out won’t give certain ones to it’s population.
And here in Swiss, they said they need more studies.
yea...,you loud and wrong big man.

lol
Picking and choosing

To my knowledge there has been one pause, or rather there has been one vaccine whose rollout was paused, and they did it because of shook, ignore the data niggas like you

To my knowledge there has been one pause, or rather there has been one vaccine whose rollout was paused, and they did it because of shook, ignore the data niggas like you
Oh I stopped it?

Didn’t know I had such pull.

lol

this guy is drunk

He don’t even know what an anti vaxxer is.

you can take other vaccine but want to wait like some others said..,, but he says anti vaxxer......

lol
He showed us

I've taken most vaccines, flu shots multiple times but because I take pause here in this vaccines early days and want to await more information, I'm a anti vaxxer, conspiracy theorist, religious zealot, idiot, dumbass etc.

I've taken most vaccines, flu shots multiple times but because I take pause here in this vaccines early days and want to await more information, I'm a anti vaxxer, conspiracy theorist, religious zealot, idiot, dumbass etc.
He on that sauce bruh.

it’s the only answer

2nd dose fuckin me up a lil bit...nothing bad, I've felt worse. But I don't get sick too often so im in the gotdamn weeds rn lol. I'll be in the bed watching living single the rest of the day.

Day of, which was yesterday, I barely felt anything. Arm wasn't really sore either. Woke up with chills and shit tho.

Feel better and keep us posted with how you feeling

Back