Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

2nd dose fuckin me up a lil bit...nothing bad, I've felt worse. But I don't get sick too often so im in the gotdamn weeds rn lol. I'll be in the bed watching living single the rest of the day.

Day of, which was yesterday, I barely felt anything. Arm wasn't really sore either. Woke up with chills and shit tho.

2nd dose fuckin me up a lil bit...nothing bad, I've felt worse. But I don't get sick too often so im in the gotdamn weeds rn lol. I'll be in the bed watching living single the rest of the day.

Day of, which was yesterday, I barely felt anything. Arm wasn't really sore either. Woke up with chills and shit tho.
Which one did you get?

Im supposed to hit 95% on Wednesday and CDC got everybody maskless early. I might risk it tomorrow a day early. I didnt have any negative symptoms from both Pfizer doses except maybe on the 3rd day i earlier than normal. One of the lucky ones.

Oh yeah, just found out...........barely seconds ago.

Bill Maher caught Covid.

Was wondering why his live show got cancelled last night.

News came on my screensaver.

Said he was one of the................few people...........who was fully vaccinated that caught Covid.

Yeah, I'm starting to think there have been more than a few people who've caught it after getting vaccinated.
You do understand that has been corrected and stated over a billion times in this thread and any science post you that's a simple click away: YOU still GET COVID with the vaccine.

*** The vaccine job is to give you minor symptoms like a flu so your not dying trying to grasp air and in bad discomfort****

It's wild so many people don't understand this simple information out there.

Last edited:
You do understand that has been said over a billion times in this thread and any science post you still GET COVID with the vaccine.

*** The vaccine job is to give you minor symptoms like a flu so your not dying trying to grasp air.****

It's wild so many people don't understand this simple information out there.

That's not the narrative that's being pushed though.

The narrative being pushed is that the vaccine will prevent those who take it from getting Covid.

Obviously, that's not the case.

So why give people a false sense of security?

Why not be more forthcoming about it?

The narrative being pushed is that the vaccine will prevent those who take it from getting Covid.

what narrative? Who's pushing this narrative? What are you watching?

Everywhere i've looked myself has said it's NOT a cure but it makes it so that the symptoms dont kill you or put you in the hospital for the most part.

I never heard that take from anybody beside these ignorant fucks on twitter or people trying to spin the narrative to feel better about not taking the vaccine.

Point blank bro the vaccine is to make your Corona time if you get it wayyyy less potent so your not on a ventilator and in extreme discomfort, it's nothing more or less. Not saying you should or shouldnt get it but that's the right information if you needed it.

Man shit! I got the chills and shit right now!

I’m like you, I don’t get sick often so I’m not really very happy right now, lol. Plus I don’t cope well with being sick. Shit always feels a lot worse to me than it probably does in reality.

Got my shot at 8:30 yesterday morning and by around 10 last night started feeling it a little. By 11 shit was full blast. Now I’m awake at 3am taking my temp. Came back 100.4.

Thankful though that it’s just a headache, body aches, and fever. Should be passing soon based on others’ experience.

Yo niggas believe everything on the internet but the news niggas looking at me crazy for being vaccinated and I’m like wtf wrong with y’all

Man shit! I got the chills and shit right now!

I’m like you, I don’t get sick often so I’m not really very happy right now, lol. Plus I don’t cope well with being sick. Shit always feels a lot worse to me than it probably does in reality.

Got my shot at 8:30 yesterday morning and by around 10 last night started feeling it a little. By 11 shit was full blast. Now I’m awake at 3am taking my temp. Came back 100.4.

Thankful though that it’s just a headache, body aches, and fever. Should be passing soon based on others’ experience.
Yea I been sleep on and off today. I feel a lil better each time I wake up but don't feel nowhere 100% yet. Feels like a cold without the mucus.

Back