Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

in real life sadly lol

The psychology behind conspiracy theorists is kinda interestin' (and very very annoyin'/dumb).

So many people in my family are willin' to ignore not only scientific but also observational evidence so they can carry on believin' their nonsense.

It's like yo man how many people you kno' need to get vaccinated and live to tell the tale before you rethink some things

The psychology behind conspiracy theorists is kinda interestin' (and very very annoyin'/dumb).

So many people in my family are willin' to ignore not only scientific but also observational evidence so they can carry on believin' their nonsense.

It's like yo man how many people you kno' need to get vaccinated and live to tell the tale before you rethink some things

Maaaaan I just got fully vaccinated went out to a friend party and it’s mad niggas niggas I know graduated that ain’t with it and looking at me crazy. Like nigga y’all ain’t even wearing masks like that y’all know niggas who got covid but I guess if nobody they know died it ain’t that bad. Ahit dumb but I’m still outside lol

I think the fact that, at least in US, some of the politicians enforcing lock down measurements weren't adhering to it themselves (and summa them mfs older than dracula) added to the skepticism.

A mf like me who has to second guess everything, especially the harder it's hammered on us, wonders why they implement sedentary lifestyle type restrictions which can only reduce our health, then in turn only promote big pharma solutions to save us.

Just doesn't sit right with me. I'm 99% sure I'll eventually get vaccinated though just a matter of when.

What else could they have done?

It's hilarious to me the people that have taken it seem to be the most upset and lashing out. People that don't want to take it aren't critical of people that do they just aren't taking it. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Lol you took it. So why the hostilities and extras? Weird af.

I don't understand why that's funny. It's gonna take all (most) of us to get this thing beaten and people who dont want to do their part are actually slowin' the process down

As for the bolded that's just straight not true, is it

I don't understand why that's funny. It's gonna take all (most) of us to get this thing beaten and people who dont want to do their part are actually slowin' the process down

As for the bolded that's just straight not true, is it

Who's being critical of people taking the vaccine?

And as you niggas keep screaming... the vaccine isnt a cure so what does it matter to you if someone else is hesitant to take it.

And as you niggas keep screaming... the vaccine isnt a cure so what does it matter to you if someone else is hesitant to take it.

It's not that people are hesitant to take it, it's that people aren't takin' it and are either encouragin' others to do the same or tryin' to justify their unscientific, illogic beliefs to anyone who will listen

I have no issue with people who don’t wanna take it. Just don’t be mad at the people who decide to take it or make up some BS excuse as to why you aren’t taking it. That’s all.

the reasons I hear from people on why they won’t take it. Rarely do I hear something about being apprehensive and more conspiracy theory shit and microchips. But the same niggas don’t like wearing a mask so it’s wild
I can see this point.

It's not that people are hesitant to take it, it's that people aren't takin' it and are either encouragin' others to do the same or tryin' to justify their unscientific, illogic beliefs to anyone who will listen

What do you mean it's not that people are hesitant to take it. Its multiple people in this thread saying they're hesitant to take it.

The reality is the majority of people who can take it have taken it so I don't understand what some of you are upset about or talking down on people for. It's none of your business why someone takes it or decides not to. Do what's best for you and kim.

I have no issue with people who don’t wanna take it. Just don’t be mad at the people who decide to take it or make up some BS excuse as to why you aren’t taking it. That’s all.

I need yall to point out who's mad at people who decide to take it.

And again why someone chooses to or not to put in their body is none of your business.

No, its not sad. Its sad when people have bs views they can't back up with real evidence but they still try to force them down other peoples throats
So you have real evidence to the contrary?

there you go again not respecting people’s views. Why can’t people believe what they want? What if they have enough evidence to allow them to make an informed decision?

who are you to say what people find credible?

just like you can call bs against, i can call bs for.

how do you know you are not being given limited info? Do you even know what data to look for or what it looks like or when something sounds off and doesn’t add up? Or are you going off, why would they hurt people?
Or others are healthy, or so many others didn’t die, so it’s cool.

just take ya vaccine and chill.

No one has to justify to you why they want to or dont want to take the vaccine.

You guys need to get off that mentality off top. No one owes you an explanation.

So you have real evidence to the contrary?

there you go again not respecting people’s views. Why can’t people believe what they want? What if they have enough evidence to allow them to make an informed decision?

who are you to say what people find credible?

just like you can call bs against, i can call bs for.

how do you know you are not being given limited info? Do you even know what data to look for or what it looks like or when something sounds off and doesn’t add up? Or are you going off, why would they hurt people?
Or others are healthy, or so many others didn’t die, so it’s cool.

just take ya vaccine and chill.

I don't respect opinions that are counter to scientific consensus.

You can try to doll it up as much as you want with your "oh we all have opinions" dumbness but imo that only works on idiots or people with obvious biases, such as the bias against avaccines exhibited throughout the thread.

There's such a thing as evidence and your side of the debate has next to none so you have to resort to "but what if they are hidin' something from us"

That's not an opinion, that's fear mongerin'

I will take my vaccine when I get called coz I'm not superstitious zealot

Back