Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Millions of niggas never die in car accidents and some people refuse to drive because of whatever reason.

some people are afraid to fly even tho millions reach their destination safe

Who knew

I don't understand what's funny.

You clearly believe the vaccines are safe but you're gonna pretend you don't??? To stick it to the libs or...
My decision is more "fuck it I'll take my chances" so that eventually I can take this mask off and do basic shit

Doesn't mean I'm 100% confident in it.

And doesn't mean I'm 100% going through with it.

What's funny is u acting Iike a Nazi over this shit

Some people wake up mad on Christmas and question gift giving .

some people wake up mad on Easter cuz rabbits don’t lay eggs.

Some people mad they ain’t got shit to be mad about.

I never heard that take from anybody beside these ignorant fucks on twitter or people trying to spin the narrative to feel better about not taking the vaccine.

Point blank bro the vaccine is to make your Corona time if you get it wayyyy less potent so your not on a ventilator and in extreme discomfort, it's nothing more or less. Not saying you should or shouldnt get it but that's the right information if you needed it.
That seems a bit different from what their website says. I meannof course now they say it will decrease the effects, ya know since so many fucking peole are still getting covid even after vaccination

Screenshot_20210518-114940_Gallery.jpg

My decision is more "fuck it I'll take my chances" so that eventually I can take this mask off and do basic shit

Doesn't mean I'm 100% confident in it.

And doesn't mean I'm 100% going through with it.

What's funny is u acting Iike a Nazi over this shit

Lmao I see you're conflicted. You kno' you have no good reason to not get the vaccine but you don't wanna do it coz the media says you should.

Grow up.

Also, the why you mad, you're a vaccine nazi etc I'm just askin' why you're choosin' to go against the data and all available evidence. How is that funny?

What data?

this guy has no idea how this all works.

Straight up surface understanding of this.

smdh

data...lmao

he’s better off saying millions didn’t die

Lmao I see you're conflicted. You kno' you have no good reason to not get the vaccine but you don't wanna do it coz the media says you should.

Grow up.

Also, the why you mad, you're a vaccine nazi etc I'm just askin' why you're choosin' to go against the data and all available evidence. How is that funny?
I'm not conflicted. If I can go back to "normal" life without it, even with Covid 19 still existing I would.

But that's not reality so eventually I know I'ma just go do it. U can't tell me with 100% certainty how the vaccine will affect me specifically so with that I couldn't give a fuck less what u got to say.

Back