Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

The whole Chinatown vs China thing is:

Jan 31:
*Trump closes border to China*
"Trump is a racist!"

Feb 24:
Pelosi: *Goes to chinatown*
"Everyone go out in public live your lives as u normally would, get on trains, go to restaurants, live LIFE! Trump is a bigot don't listen to him!"

*Pandemic strikes*
"Trump acted irresponsibly! There is blood on his hands!"

The responsibility falls on trump and he should be holding himself accountable. But what he's saying is true. The Dems were too busy trying to push the bigot narrative on his travel ban they put lives at risk as well.

It wasn’t a pandemic and she’s not in charge and wasn’t told the information he knew

FYI. Can’t close a border with China lol

It wasn’t a pandemic
It wasn't a pandemic when trump restricted Chinese travel either.

and she’s not in charge
Only trump supporters listen to Trump. Dems only listen to Dems and the ppl on the fence just watch from a distance

and wasn’t told the information he knew
This a cop out. U can't say he didn't do a good enough job when he banned travel, then try to get the public against his decision, then hide your hands when shit hits the fan. It's crazy how mfs let shit slide just bc they can only focus on trump.

FYI. Can’t close a border with China lol
We all know he's referring to travel restrictions

Screenshot_20200416-164319.png

The whole Chinatown vs China thing is:

Jan 31:
*Trump closes border to China*
"Trump is a racist!"

Feb 24:
Pelosi: *Goes to chinatown*
"Everyone go out in public live your lives as u normally would, get on trains, go to restaurants, live LIFE! Trump is a bigot don't listen to him!"

*Pandemic strikes*
"Trump acted irresponsibly! There is blood on his hands!"

The responsibility falls on trump and he should be holding himself accountable. But what he's saying is true. The Dems were too busy trying to push the bigot narrative on his travel ban they put lives at risk as well.
The border was “ closed” to Chinese nationals.... not ppl traveling from China

The border was “ closed” to Chinese nationals.... not ppl traveling from China
There were looser restrictions on Americans traveling back home from China.

But this doesn't help the argument.

As loose as u may be suggesting his "travel ban" was, Pelosi was actively working against it, suggesting it was (in my words) overkill and discriminatory.

What you're saying only adds credence to the fact that she overblown something u seem to insinuate wasn't that affective to begin with.

And I have no prob calling Trump out for his mistakes. The question is can we do the same for the other side or do we all just wanna listen to echoes in this bih

As loose as u may be suggesting his "travel ban" was, Pelosi was actively working against it, suggesting it was (in my words) overkill and discriminatory.

What you're saying only adds credence to the fact that she overblown something u seem to insinuate wasn't that affective to begin with.

And I have no prob calling Trump out for his mistakes. The question is can we do the same for the other side or do we all just wanna listen to echoes in this bih

Ok Pelosi comments don’t look good in the light now.

But since we are doing the whole both sides are at fault thing, what other actions gave Democrats done to downplay or exacerbate the virus?

Yea but it’s not efficient if other ppl ( non Chinese are coming back with it

Ok Pelosi comments don’t look good in the light now.

But since we are doing the whole both sides are at fault thing, what other actions gave Democrats done to downplay or exacerbate the virus?
I need to clarify that I don't for a sec believe Dems caused equivalent damage as Trump in this situation. I think we all can agree to that which boggles my mind that majority of mfs on here can't admit to any faults by Dem party.

For now one thing I can name is Pelosi holding up stimulus for partisan provisions.

Yea but it’s not efficient if other ppl ( non Chinese are coming back with it
@Rubato already schooled me on Trump defunding PREDICT USAID program.

Along with other programs that Obama started for specifically this type of shit storm.

I say that to say, he was working with the best of his knowledge (limited by his own doing)

With that limited foresight, u can still make the argument that he was willing to act more forcibly than leading Dems (like Pelosi)

We can't have it both ways

Either he didn't act quickly enough AND Pelosi exacerbated it with accusations of bigotry of travel restrictions,

Or

As fauci stated, he gave no push back the first and only time they pushed him to mitigate and he acted sufficiently within the means that were severely lacking by his prior actions

If that makes sense

I need to clarify that I don't for a sec believe Dems caused equivalent damage as Trump in this situation. I think we all can agree to that which boggles my mind that majority of mfs on here can't admit to any faults by Dem party.

For now one thing I can name is Pelosi holding up stimulus for partisan provisions.

Come on fam, both sides were pointing at each other as to why it was held up.

Come on fam, both sides were pointing at each other as to why it was held up.
Go back n read. They were on the verge of signing this with little to no bipartisan friction til Pelosi flew in with thousand page redraft with shit like voter registration laws and carbon emissions testing for airlines.

Took 1-3 more days to pass, of which millions more became unemployed and thousands more virus cases sprung up.

If this happened on republicans' watch this thread would've been filled with all the more tweets

Back