Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Cases across the nation went up for a 3rd consecutive deaths. Smh. This was the week where we hit the peak and cases were going to decrease. Were back at 30k+ a day after getting under 30k and down to 26k even.

To invoke Dr. Phil and many other right wing pundits, we don’t go to war over automobile deaths, cigarette related deaths, and swimming pool deaths.

Can’t have it both ways. Either it’s bad and somebody is responsible (China for releasing it and covering it up, Trump for not responding adequately) or it’s just something we have to deal with like deaths related to other issues.

What if China really did create this

I would expect more damage if they would have purposefully created it.

I can see it them working on something and shit went left but not them releasing it purposefully. Especially when it led to the first quarter in decades that their economy shrank for a quarter.

Plus just not enough deaths for this to be on purpose.

Wouldnt surprise me though, just dont think its likely.

I would expect more damage if they would have purposefully created it.

I can see it them working on something and shit went left but not them releasing it purposefully. Especially when it led to the first quarter in decades that their economy shrank for a quarter.

Plus just not enough deaths for this to be on purpose.

Wouldnt surprise me though, just dont think its likely.
My feelings exactly. Why would a country release a virus that they have no control over and wasn’t targeted to a certain population. Maybe they were working on making it targeted and just didn’t get that far though, who knows. If so, wonder who was targeted? White people? Non-Chinese? Don’t know why they’d want this given they are dependent on others for their economy.

Do you also feel that should lead to all out war with China like Crazy Lou.. Or should there be a more calculated approach towards China.. Not matter if virus came from bat or came from a lab...

We need to worry about getting shit straight state side.

I don’t advocate war because I’m not in the military and that’s never okay to say especially if you ain’t fighting

That's raw. And it's a chance they were probably getting treated like shit before Corona too. Imagine being in a place like that where you know the older you are the higher your chances are of getting infected and dropping out and you can't leave cause niggas around you have that shit and can't nobody come see you.

Do you also feel that should lead to all out war with China like Crazy Lou.. Or should there be a more calculated approach towards China.. Not matter if virus came from bat or came from a lab...

Nah. No war. We coulsnt win wars in iraq and afganistan, how we gonna win a war against a super power? Not saying they will win either, cause the US wont lose a war, but how do you beat a country with technology almost as good as ours, and 1.7 billion population.

Plus the damage that would do to the world economy? Never gonna happen.

Fox news just doing what they do. War with China aint an option.

Countries will get together and sanction China for this though.

Nah. No war. We coulsnt win wars in iraq and afganistan, how we gonna win a war against a super power? Not saying they will win either, cause the US wont lose a war, but how do you beat a country with technology almost as good as ours, and 1.7 billion population.

Plus the damage that would do to the world economy? Never gonna happen.

Fox news just doing what they do. War with China aint an option.

Countries will get together and sanction China for this though.

USA should be like y’all niggas done cost us trillions.

We don’t owe y’all shit anymore

i said a while back....it could been created in a lab and someone pricked themselves and caught it and it spread like that.

them plastic gloves rip real easy and them pipette tips can easily prick a glove and not the skin.
but then you work with needle tips in labs that if not properly disinfected and have remnants or whatever and scratch or prick a glove mistakenly.....its tons of ways it could have gotten out.

china is not big on regulatory shit like the west.

so i can see this easily happening by mistake.
but the lie about makes it look funny.

and i also said it was going to mutate...because viruses are trying to live. but someone has to have it for it to mutate.

How the fuck are movie venues more essential than schools and day care centers?

Make this Dumbshit plan make sense.

We need teachers to outlast this shit. And these kids are fucking petri dishes. They will fuck you up. The nigga ripping tickets or buttering popcorn are essential to our entertainment but apparently expendable af too. Lmao.

Yall country reckless af. Soonest I'm even touching the theaters is Tenet if it drops on time. And I'm buying the seats on both sides of me. Dare someone to cough in that bitch. Spray lysol in ya face. The throw the can at you.

Move that shit here.

Tired of these folks talking America first but all their shit is made in another country.

Live by your fucking word

Bruh everything is inter related.

Bringing everything here will mean a cup of coffe will cost $5. Literally everything will cost 50% more.

Im cool with that. Lets do that, and then increase everyones pay 50%, cause bringing everything back here but keeping pay the same will crash the US economy more than the corona.

Back