Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

H1N1(swine flu) Death toll 12,469 United States
COVID-19 Death toll 12,912 United States

Cool. So whats gonna happen starting tomorrow when rona deaths hit 15k and keep going up everyday after that?

Why do mfers want this all to be a lie? Is shifting blame from trump really that important? Smh.

Nah bruh. This whole shit is fake. There is no sickness. Its all a conspiracy and somehow all healthcare workers, from doctors, to nurses, to lab technicians, to IT departments at hospitals, to janitors are all in on it.

I'll add, "it's not a black community problem, let them other races hold their on nuts...ya dig"

There's actually a thread for all the conspiracy talk.

Smmfh. Cuba would love to have the power of coming up with a virus that cripples the world economy and somehow have China take the blame.

The fuckery from the last few pages pissing me off. Shits wild.
you been hella angry lately.

you got access to ask somebody from NY what's going on instead of posting a conspiracy video , facebook has turned into a live obituary its real in NY

Oh, I have no doubt that it's bad in NY.

Same for Italy, Spain, the UK, California, Washington, and a few other areas.

I'm only questioning if it's as bad as it's being portrayed everywhere else.

Guess I can only look at it from where I'm at.........Virginia.

We only have 3,000 cases and 52 deaths......as of yesterday.......but the Governor still issued a stay-at-home order and is acting like we've got it as bad as New York.

I understand the thought process..........and everyone seems to be complying for the most part.

I just wish he'd give a different narrative.

Meaning, stop talking about how bad it is..........and speak from the perspective of the need to continue this protocol so that we don't get like any of the other states and/or countries I mentioned earlier.

Oh, I have no doubt that it's bad in NY.

Same for Italy, Spain, the UK, California, Washington, and a few other areas.

I'm only questioning if it's as bad as it's being portrayed everywhere else.

Guess I can only look at it from where I'm at.........Virginia.

We only have 3,000 cases and 52 deaths......as of yesterday.......but the Governor still issued a stay-at-home order and is acting like we've got it as bad as New York.

I understand the thought process..........and everyone seems to be complying for the most part.

I just wish he'd give a different narrative.

Meaning, stop talking about how bad it is..........and speak from the perspective of the need to continue this protocol so that we don't get like any of the other states and/or countries I mentioned earlier.

But yeah, I would like to hear from a few New Yorkers (that I know of) on here:

@beta

@Meeks

@Bed$tuy

I thought those laws only pertained to specific individuals.

In a general sense, however......they should be able to do a better job of showing the bigger picture.

You’re right it does depend specific individuals.

I’m sure a hospital doesn’t want to go through the headache of a lawsuit because cameras were filming their ICU beds.

Back