Welcome To aBlackWeb

Coronavirus Conspiracy Thread

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
I've seen people say the virus was manufactured by the US to fuck up China's money and I've seen people on here say it's from Chinese mfs eating bats.

Where do you think the Coronavirus derives from?

I've seen people say the virus was manufactured by the US to fuck up China's money and I've seen people on here say it's from Chinese mfs eating bats.

Where do you think the Coronavirus derives from?

From Australia. That shit was on fire for like month. Forest fires always in danger of exposing old toxins and bacteria and shit

past coronaviruses that mutated.

then you have people in the lab who prick a hole in their gloves all the time.....that mixed with the lax regulatory SOPs and piss poor auditing....could have allowed what was being studied in a lab to escape.

viruses are bred to survive...so they attach to your dna and program it to help it survive....so when it spread from one person to the other....its bring their dna strain along which can help it get stronger. because it is adapting to different dna's thus being able ti survive long in almost anyone.

the solution is not so clear......
once you have a virus ...certain viruses ...you never get rid of it.
think herpes and the flu.
you only get rid of the symptoms.

i am watching this closely.....

its crazy a guy rather focus on curing the common cold.......and people are like...will you focus...but its really genius.
if you can get rid of the flu virus.......it can give way to other r&d that can kills other viruses.

man......im staying in the crib....but thanks for checking
i been stocking up on food......said fuck work until the end of March. Shit maybe mid April.

i really wish i was in philly....i would stock up on food for the retirement homes orphanages and food pantries.

i understand its a panic but we cant forget those who are less fortunate. but i also get dudes trynna live.

this is the time to see who is about what.

man......im staying in the crib....but thanks for checking
i been stocking up on food......said fuck work until the end of March. Shit maybe mid April.

i really wish i was in philly....i would stock up on food for the retirement homes orphanages and food pantries.

i understand its a panic but we cant forget those who are less fortunate. but i also get dudes trynna live.

this is the time to see who is about what.
Fear stricken people need to stop watching the tel-e-vision

From Australia. That shit was on fire for like month. Forest fires always in danger of exposing old toxins and bacteria and shit
Something similar is happening in the Arctic ,melting in the Arctic permafrost from climate change is unleashing old viruses that were frozen from dead animals that were preserved like the Bubonic plague, Spanish flu and small pox .
This video is from 2019

20200312_125349.jpg

Something similar is happening in the Arctic ,melting in the Arctic permafrost from climate change is unleashing old viruses that were frozen from dead animals that were preserved like the Bubonic plague, Spanish flu and small pox .
This video is from 2019

View attachment 246731

bout to check this out

This video is from 2019

View attachment 246731

On top of that I heard the North Pole region due to the ice caps melting will be freed up for trade in the future but trading in that region can make billions and they saying Russia and the US already prepping up. Fuck a snow war tho

Back