Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

only watched 30 seconds and stopped watching, when her point was " they used the same shot in Italy" I was done

You stopped too soon.

Basically missed the most interesting parts.

It's not just her in the video...........it's multiple people showing examples that aren't consistent with what's being shown on the news.

Look, this thing is definitely a problem...........but it might not be as bad (in some areas) as the media is making it out to be.

You stopped too soon.

It's not just her in the video...........it's multiple people showing examples that aren't consistent with what's being shown on the news.

Look, this thing is definitely a problem...........but it might not be as bad (in some areas) as the media is making it out to be.

That’s how every crisis goes

Relaxed viewers aren’t engaged viewers

You stopped too soon.

you got access to ask somebody from NY what's going on instead of posting a conspiracy video , facebook has turned into a live obituary its real in NY

Back