Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Now the same so-called woke conscious mfs who downplayed it, said black people were immuned and it was NOT a concerned for the black community are now backtracking, talking about they knew along blah,blah,blah.......

GTFOH
:smh:

It's a reason why its black Americans catching this shit and dying disproportionately and not blacks worldwide. I don't know what it's going to take for yall to realize you being hunted.

You concerned with what bruh did or didn't say and how he did or didn't say it tho. Smh. I'm tired.

It's a reason why its black Americans catching this shit and dying disproportionately and not blacks worldwide. I don't know what it's going to take for yall to realize you being hunted.

You concerned with what bruh did or didn't say and how he did or didn't say it tho. Smh. I'm tired.
Thank you!

i am struggling to understand how and why these companies are going out of business.

its been a couple months. these companies dont have cash on hand? the packages wont help them?

this some bullshit.

somethings afoot.

Nothings afoot, its just american business per-usual. American companies do whats best for their pockets, period. If the cheapest thing is to close and fire everyone, then fuck it, we closing. American Airlines spent all their money on buying their own stock, to make the shareholders way more money. And they're still getting a bailout.
Seeing that Trump and the Republicans are giving this bail out, wouldnt surprise me if theres nothing stopped them from getting money, firing almost everyone or closing anyway.

i think its due to the virus itself but black Americans have been made to be extremely unhealthy and that's why we are dropping like flies not because the virus in itself, but the virus is def being weaponized by cacs i hope it backfires and wipes out whole family's

i think its due to the virus itself but black Americans have been made to be extremely unhealthy and that's why we are dropping like flies not because the virus in itself, but the virus is def being weaponized by cacs i hope it backfires and wipes out whole family's

This what I was talking bout when i said there are real conspiracies going on and mfers wanna focus on bill gates and mass enslavement and shit.

The US systematically does everything it can to keep poor people poor and unhealthy, especially to the black community. This is a real life conspiracy that goes from having multiple fast food stores on every block, to banks not giving loans to black people, to schools in black communities not being as good as schools in white communities, list goes one.

But yall wanna focus in Bill Gates and vaccines. Smh.

But yeah, I would like to hear from a few New Yorkers (that I know of) on here:

@beta

@Meeks

@Bed$tuy

Well, what exactly do you want to hear? For the most part, I’ve stayed in my home unless I truly need to do a store run or something.

I read something today that said Black and Hispanics are dying at larger rates here with the virus. I’m annoyed because we die at larger rates in hospitals ALTOGETHER with other shit too. Especially while giving birth.

I believe it’s a combination of medical neglect as usual, mfs not going to the hospital in time, people going and being sent back home, etc. Doctors are known to take us less serious than our white counterparts. People also went out and started panic buying here and that’s not good anywhere but an over populated city with people doing that is a recipe for disaster. That means more people are out trying to get food and not getting as much as they need at once. I could go on but this whole issue is a mess because how can people even stay 6 feet away with a crowded store.

This what I was talking bout when i said there are real conspiracies going on and mfers wanna focus on bill gates and mass enslavement and shit.

The US systematically does everything it can to keep poor people poor and unhealthy, especially to the black community. This is a real life conspiracy that goes from having multiple fast food stores on every block, to banks not giving loans to black people, to schools in black communities not being as good as schools in white communities, list goes one.

But yall wanna focus in Bill Gates and vaccines. Smh.

All that shit goes hand in hand.

Nah bruh. This whole shit is fake. There is no sickness. Its all a conspiracy and somehow all healthcare workers, from doctors, to nurses, to lab technicians, to IT departments at hospitals, to janitors are all in on it.

lol and billion $ businesses all willing to shut down, athletes lying, willing to destroy the economy

Had to make a run to walmart. Masked up with the .45.

Some dumb middle eastern bitch gon came over to me while I was ringing up my stuff, rambling about her items. I'm like wtf, I don't work here!

Her: Oh sorry sorry

Worst part, she was holding a damn watermelon

:word?:

She went back to her register and started yelling how somebody needs to help her. Fuck outta here.

Well, what exactly do you want to hear? For the most part, I’ve stayed in my home unless I truly need to do a store run or something.

I read something today that said Black and Hispanics are dying at larger rates here with the virus. I’m annoyed because we die at larger rates in hospitals ALTOGETHER with other shit too. Especially while giving birth.

I believe it’s a combination of medical neglect as usual, mfs not going to the hospital in time, people going and being sent back home, etc.

Doctors are known to take us less serious than our white counterparts.

People also went out and started panic buying here and that’s not good anywhere but an over populated city with people doing that is a recipe for disaster.

That means more people are out trying to get food and not getting as much as they need at once.

I could go on but this whole issue is a mess because how can people even stay 6 feet away with a crowded store.

Just wanted to hear how you were managing and get your perspective more than anything.

Basically everything you just said.

Just saw Bloomberg News put something on their ticker feed about blacks and hispanics in New York too.

The bolded/underlined gives me a better understanding of why that's happening.

Glad you seem to be doing ok all things considered.

Damn

R.I.P Queen

She showed more heart and compassion than most
Maybe too much compassion tho. You have to take care of yourself 1st and foremost. That's why I consigned Sis who quit her job because they sent her to the covid unit without the proper protection

RIP and respect to her nonetheless

Back