Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

i hear he's super racist like trump

and why does he always look Drunk af? Lol

Yeah his look is part of his buffoon act, which is not really an act, but it is, but it isn't.

He hasn't got as bad racist receipts as Trump but its like a 0 or 1 thing and Boris is definitely definitely 1

On a positive note, my mans has made a full recovery and is expected to leave the hospital soon. God is good

Same for my peoples. He's through the worst of it. They sent him home yesterday with orders to quarantine for the next 7 days. Doc's said if he hadn't come in when he did he'd be dead right now. The test still isn't back but the docs are 100% sure he had covid19.

i wonder if you get that shit and beat it, are you pretty much good like the chickenpox?...until version B.2

Should be. They're actually taking plasma from individuals who have recovered and injecting the patients with plasma to aid in recovery.

Even if you do get it a second time your body should've created enough antibodies to fight off the infection to the point it should basically be a mild cold.

That's how it would normally work but this virus is anything but normal

Yo @Blackish

Wtf is going on in Alabama

Just read a tweet the governor won't mandate a stay at home policy because y'all not the size of California and not reporting cases at the rate they are

Can any of these fucking clowns stop juggling and throwing pies for two fucking seconds.

If you don't have that many cases, that's good. Get ahead of the shit to isolate and treat it just in case.

Why are these people being so fucking dumb

Man Slim Thug just was on Breakfast club explaining he had a low fever that goes up to 99 and with a consistent headache. Same fuck shit I been dealing with for 2 days now, fml man..
Was it a call?

Yo @Blackish

Wtf is going on in Alabama

Just read a tweet the governor won't mandate a stay at home policy because y'all not the size of California and not reporting cases at the rate they are

Can any of these fucking clowns stop juggling and throwing pies for two fucking seconds.

If you don't have that many cases, that's good. Get ahead of the shit to isolate and treat it just in case.

Why are these people being so fucking dumb
I have no idea. Kay Ivey ain't nothing but an alcoholic, closet lesbian. She did extend cancellation of K-12 schools from April to now August.

Same for my peoples. He's through the worst of it. They sent him home yesterday with orders to quarantine for the next 7 days. Doc's said if he hadn't come in when he did he'd be dead right now. The test still isn't back but the docs are 100% sure he had covid19.

I wonder what that time frame is

I'm fearful that more people are dying because they've been turned away by the hospital when they've should've been getting treatment. They're waiting until you have a ton of symptoms and in some people that's too late

Pneumonia can take out anybody.

Spain just had almost 900 ppl die in a 24hr period

Thats crazy
Just got an email that they're going to "implement some countermeasures" at my job. That can only mean

1. Salary cuts
2. Layoffs
3. They're cancelling our bonus we're set to get next month
4. All of the above

This is bullshit. The chinese gov owes the world some bread for this shit

i kno its alot of misinformation going out there but this why we are fucked

do you understand every country at-least every major country has a pandemic response team right? trump fired our team we out here raw dawging

China is trying to blame the us for weaponizing the virus while we watch half our government use this as an opportunity to kill us and you still talking about china owes?
Man Slim Thug just was on Breakfast club explaining he had a low fever that goes up to 99 and with a consistent headache. Same fuck shit I been dealing with for 2 days now, fml man..

i get like this when the weather changes drastically if you aint having issues breathing chill

Back