Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Thats crazy

i kno its alot of misinformation going out there but this why we are fucked

do you understand every country at-least every major country has a pandemic response team right? trump fired our team we out here raw dawging

China is trying to blame the us for weaponizing the virus while we watch half our government use this as an opportunity to kill us and you still talking about china owes?

i get like this when the weather changes drastically if you aint having issues breathing chill

I get that the US is the bully of the world that everybody hates. Rightfully so, no argument from me there. But we can all recognize the us gov failure while still seeing how china jumped off yet another world wide disaster.

"The Asian Flu in 1956 killed between one and four million people worldwide. SARS in 2002 infected 8,098 and killed 774 in seventeen counties. H7N9 emerged ten years later to strike at least 1,223 people and kill four out of every ten of them. Now, the milder, yet more infectious COVID-19 has sickened more than 70,000 across the globe, resulting in 1,771 deaths. " - realclearscience.com

Their gov needs to be held accountable for a track record like that. As much as they control those ppls lives they can't get a handle on the outbreaks that originate from there, usually related to very poor sanitary, eating and social hygiene standards?

To me there are multiple issues here and plenty blame to go around. Never once did I say china was the only country to fault, but they allowed it spread so yeah a big chunk of it goes to them

Last edited:
No shit these people are really out here.

My girl manages a employee who has told her " I dont believe in sickness because I'm a Christian and love god and he will protect me from ever being sick" and my girl was so shocked....

A week later my girl called her about her task and had happened to ask her if she was doing alright stocking up on supplies and groceries and the girl response was " oh is that still a thing?" And followed up with "remember if you have faith in god like I do you will never get sick". I think they regret hiring this dumb bitch. Probably some dumb ass shit her religious parents brainwashed her into thinking as a kid

That it actually irritates the virus more and makes it more deadly.

That shit was my go to before the surgery. They told me to stop fucking with advil. And to use naproxen or tylenol.

Guess naproxen out too tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bruh yall gotta just eat right and chill with the supplements. Shits dont wory anyway.

Just make a salad with all types of greens everytime you have dinner and that will strengthen yall immune system.

Mfers gonna fuck up their livers and kidneys with all the cleansers, and vitamins, and streghteners yall taking.

I get that the US is the bully of the world that everybody hates. Rightfully so, no argument from me there. But we can all recognize the us gov failure while still seeing how china jumped off yet another world wide disaster.

"The Asian Flu in 1956 killed between one and four million people worldwide. SARS in 2002 infected 8,098 and killed 774 in seventeen counties. H7N9 emerged ten years later to strike at least 1,223 people and kill four out of every ten of them. Now, the milder, yet more infectious COVID-19 has sickened more than 70,000 across the globe, resulting in 1,771 deaths. " - realclearscience.com

Their gov needs to be held accountable for a track record like that. As much as they control those ppls lives they can't get a handle on the outbreaks that originate from there, usually related to very poor sanitary, eating and social hygiene standards?

Two me there are multiple issues here and plenty blame to go around. Never once did I say china was the only country to fault, but they allowed it spread so yeah a big chunk of it goes to them

its not all the way there fault its the population, viruses have the most chance of evolving and changing in china, i forgot where i saw this from but somebody says when they play this game that simulates natural disasters china always gets hit with a epidemic

i get what your saying but we should't have been in position to get fucked like this to begin with we had an opportunity to control what we can but the people in charge want this to happen, if this was case if super mudd butt we would of still had these fuckass issues because of us

Back