Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

nah why tf do niggas need a haircut during a global pandemic? my friends crying because they cant get they feet and nails done. frontals falling off the bone

....where yall going????

it's important to keep our hair healthy too

besides when I get a retwist it's therapeutic as well

I had an appointment the wk they shut down shops, might have to thug it a few more wks

I had an appointment the wk they shut down shops, might have to thug it a few more wks

My barber just texted me that he still cutting hair at his apartment so I got that cut today

My barber just texted me that he still cutting hair at his apartment so I got that cut today

hqdefault.jpg

Just got an email that they're going to "implement some countermeasures" at my job. That can only mean

1. Salary cuts
2. Layoffs
3. They're cancelling our bonus we're set to get next month
4. All of the above

This is bullshit. The chinese gov owes the world some bread for this shit

I feel you but really bro it’s the system we chose. I feel like America has this thing where we need to do whatever jobs tell us to do instead of these places shutting down for a month or so and still paying people like the rest of the civilized world. Over here these jobs cutting corners acting like they must be open no matter what.
My job sent us home before lunch yesterday talking bout unconfirmed reports somebody got the virus but then they open back up today. These CEOs ain’t in the building

I have locs and plan on doing nothing but washing it.

ill retwist it when the shops open back up

nah why tf do niggas need a haircut during a global pandemic? my friends crying because they cant get they feet and nails done. frontals falling off the bone

....where yall going????

Niggas outchea lazy as fuck, cuttin' your own hair ain't hard at all.

But, it's 2020 and these new niggas got options. Just shave it bald and cop the nigga lacefront.

unnamed_lol.png

Back