Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

This aint no surprise, but Trump has 0 understanding of timing. I mean dudes a cartoon character in real life so regular rules dont apply to him.

But objectively speaking, his timing is fucking terrible.

Like you could talk about reopening the country behind the scenes, but in a time where the number of cases are shooting up, and the number of deaths keep going up like crazy, to come on TV and talk about were gonna open up in 2-3 weeks is insensitive as fuck.

He keeps stressing the Easter date for obvious reasons:

It's a Holiday, and a major one at that.

We all know exactly why he said Easter, greedy bastard.

Is the ibuprofen thing real? Could of swore I read today that initial claim was based off a very small group of people and now they are saying the whole ibuprofen thing ain't true.

I work for Lowes so my ass will be working through this which is blessing to say after hearing all these lay offs...unless I get a positive test reading ofcourse. They already handed out papers to use incase GA shut down and have to show proof to a cop.

They know what they just told us out of Riverside (neighboring city) that they expect to get hit hard with a large number of infected covid-19 patients and at least 1,000 dead. Legit said this. And it’s expected they say, to begin within at least two weeks...

This will hit San Bernardino County, which is massive. From what I’m hearing from experts and the like, because no one wants to properly follow protocol for this virus, it’s gonna end up hitting the US hard and will change us forever.

Wild

You live in the Inland Empire?

Stay safe.

I work for Lowes so my ass will be working through this which is blessing to say after hearing all these lay offs...unless I get a positive test reading ofcourse. They already handed out papers to use incase GA shut down and have to show proof to a cop.
My company sent me an email saying I'm an essential employee. Lol I work from home 70% of the time but I do travel to cell sites but I travel all over NC,GA,VA and SC. They're trying to make into a outbreak monkey mane.

Also Verizon, T-Mobile and AT&T (my clients) want those 5G sites up no matter what

Not right now b it's a pandemic going on......scram

341257_orig.jpg

Is the ibuprofen thing real? Could of swore I read today that initial claim was based off a very small group of people and now they are saying the whole ibuprofen thing ain't true.

Shit was on the news last night. Don't take the shit.

I don't take the shit anyways. I'm part of that small percentage of the population that ibuprofen has absolutely no effect on. I gotta take naproxen, tylenol, or plain ass aspirin.

Back