Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Why you in a bus of all places right now though fam? Granted yall dont got it bad.

Buses are empty as fuck (niggas actually staying inside unprompted here) and free right now cause they won't take cash lol. Theres no traffic so I'm not wasting money on uber and lyft if the bus is empty. I just walk with a can of lysol and don't touch nothing with my bare hands.

w0ystnvjoxnpwkazpoak.gif

I'm more worried about the aftermath of all this shit tbh. Niggas not focused on the big picture.

This aint no surprise, but Trump has 0 understanding of timing. I mean dudes a cartoon character in real life so regular rules dont apply to him.

But objectively speaking, his timing is fucking terrible.

Like you could talk about reopening the country behind the scenes, but in a time where the number of cases are shooting up, and the number of deaths keep going up like crazy, to come on TV and talk about were gonna open up in 2-3 weeks is insensitive as fuck.
They saying Jersey going to be hit like NY.

Stay safe bruh. Stay healthy and at your fighting weight.
I don't want no excuses.

Talking bout you lost the fade cuz you had the rona

The airlines need to take some blame for this too.

First time I got on a plane was almost 10 years ago..........2011.

Back then, seating was reasonable.

2 seats on one side..........2 seats on the other.

Not anymore.

Now they've got everyone packed in like cattle.

Nickle and diming people on top of that.

Just to make more money.

D'Angelo from the wire smh gif.gif

Damn TSA screens me every time I come through..........but can't even sanitize the airports/planes properly???

KRS-ONE gif.gif

Kobe wtf gif.gif

Dusty bastards.

Priorities all fucked up.

China isn't easing up on the lock down until April 8th. Lockdown started in January and they still are having new cases being reported.

Yall better not leave the house bruh.

man its like theres a version A and a version B of this mf..
a mild and a spicy version..
celebrities out there gettin the mild and everybody else gettin the spicy..
the mild hacked into the system and helped it get spread undetected to everybody...the spicy is doin the dirty work..

also..notice how all the other politicians took their tests and announced their results? wheres trumps? same cabinet with those tax returns they were lookin for?

They know what they just told us out of Riverside (neighboring city) that they expect to get hit hard with a large number of infected covid-19 patients and at least 1,000 dead. Legit said this. And it’s expected they say, to begin within at least two weeks...

This will hit San Bernardino County, which is massive. From what I’m hearing from experts and the like, because no one wants to properly follow protocol for this virus, it’s gonna end up hitting the US hard and will change us forever.

Wild

man its like theres a version A and a version B of this mf..
a mild and a spicy version..
celebrities out there gettin the mild and everybody else gettin the spicy..

also..notice how all the other politicians took their tests and announced their results? wheres trumps? same cabinet with those tax returns they were lookin for?

I think Trump will get it, walk the line of death, make a come back and win 2020

Just got an email that they're going to "implement some countermeasures" at my job. That can only mean

1. Salary cuts
2. Layoffs
3. They're cancelling our bonus we're set to get next month
4. All of the above

This is bullshit. The chinese gov owes the world some bread for this shit
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Just got an email that they're going to "implement some countermeasures" at my job. That can only mean

1. Salary cuts
2. Layoffs
3. They're cancelling our bonus we're set to get next month
4. All of the above

This is bullshit. The chinese gov owes the world some bread for this shit

Your government owes you some bread. It isn't China's fault the trump administration ignored the info till they themselves started getting infected and shit. And still aren't mobilizing fast enough. Your government trash.

Your government owes you some bread. It isn't China's fault the trump administration ignored the info till they themselves started getting infected and shit. And still aren't mobilizing fast enough. Your government trash.

That goes without saying. This current stimulus package aint shit and a lot more can and should be done by them. The us gov is shit amd I hope (sadly doubt it tho) this will wake ppl the fuck up and get those greedy assholes out of office

Still we are all in this mess because the chinese gov lied and covered shit up until they couldnt anymore. Bottom fucking line.

Everybody wanna hold the us gov accountable for the shit they spread across the world. Rightfully so. But the same applies to other countries and their fuck ups too.

Back