Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

I’m an essential employee that has to still go into work. The sad thing is that my bosses have no plan in place if shit goes south. Since I’m in control of inventory, I wanted to give out a box of gloves to each employee to take home. Boss said I couldn’t do it. All they care about is getting shit out the door and hitting numbers. I work with medical supplies and we all know what we sign up for, people here are nervous and scared.

I’m an essential employee that has to still go into work. The sad thing is that my bosses have no plan in place if shit goes south. Since I’m in control of inventory, I wanted to give out a box of gloves to each employee to take home. Boss said I couldn’t do it. All they care about is getting shit out the door and hitting numbers. I work with medical supplies and we all know what we sign up for, people here are nervous and scared.
Oh there’s a plan, they just don’t care for your input. And that’s not a dis, just the reality of corporate hierarchy.

This aint no surprise, but Trump has 0 understanding of timing. I mean dudes a cartoon character in real life so regular rules dont apply to him.

But objectively speaking, his timing is fucking terrible.

Like you could talk about reopening the country behind the scenes, but in a time where the number of cases are shooting up, and the number of deaths keep going up like crazy, to come on TV and talk about were gonna open up in 2-3 weeks is insensitive as fuck.

This aint no surprise, but Trump has 0 understanding of timing. I mean dudes a cartoon character in real life so regular rules dont apply to him.

But objectively speaking, his timing is fucking terrible.

Like you could talk about reopening the country behind the scenes, but in a time where the number of cases are shooting up, and the number of deaths keep going up like crazy, to come on TV and talk about were gonna open up in 2-3 weeks is insensitive as fuck.
No acknowledgement of the sick or dead....the workers risking their lives to fight...nothing

Back