Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Somebody needs to go on the IC and pull up the "I'm not voting for the lesser of two-evils" receipts. Cause there were A LOT of people on that wave last election, smh.

I don't like what you trying to imply here.

I'm Canadian I didn't have a vote.

Ya'll, please put your best foot forward. It seems your immune system is the only viable defense against this. Lemon juice shots 1-2 lemons (with discretion though, not all the time due to the acidity), 10-20 minutes direct sunlight for vitamin D preferably during mid day, cruciferous vegetables + leafy greens for vitamin A and potassium (energy), plenty rest, keep stress free, stay hydrated, keep clean hands, practice social distancing and pray on it leave the rest to God and your odds of catching this will be extremely reduced.

Not necessarily.

In some cases, I've heard that it might work against you.

Meaning, if you have a strong immune system..........it vigorously fights the virus.

However, in doing so, it attacks your lungs and affects your breathing as well.

Niggas won't riot if they scared they gon catch that shit...

:think3:

This shit thick. The fix is in.

Not a joke now is it Boris. This idiot was talking about visiting hospitals and shaking people's hands who have it like this is some joke ting. Now look. God knows who else he's come into contact with who now has it

man wtf is y’all. Majority of black people voted for democrats like always. take that shit up with crackers man

The black vote slumped tremendously. If niggas kept the same energy they did in 08 and 12 trump more than likely isn't here.

Hispanics trash af too for 2016.

Ya let them shake you off Hillary with russian propaganda and fuck ass trump got put up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back