Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Grams passed away yesterday they took her off life support, she fought for a couple of days but that was it got the call last night while i was gaming with my older brother.

i didn't tell him,but i did so bad he probably knew. like i said im in jersey but all my fam is in NY except my brother and his son, i want them to come over but his son has asthma issues and i don't want to take that risk , but he's shacked up with broad i don't like she wont provide him the emotional support he needs.

Got told today my little brother( not actually related) Who's locked up moms who was a vegetable fell into a coma because of the virus idk if he knows i can't write him because my phone is broke

Other boy moms just had emergency heart surgery and has been on dialysis for a few months now so its if she doesn't got the hospital she will die if she goes to the hospital she will die. then he tells me his father n law got it.

A few of us may be completely parent-less after this and i have to prepare myself for this because this is what the facts are leading up to

honestly im scared for my mental health and everybody around me

damn bro condolences

Grams passed away yesterday they took her off life support, she fought for a couple of days but that was it got the call last night while i was gaming with my older brother.

i didn't tell him,but i did so bad he probably knew. like i said im in jersey but all my fam is in NY except my brother and his son, i want them to come over but his son has asthma issues and i don't want to take that risk , but he's shacked up with broad i don't like she wont provide him the emotional support he needs.

Got told today my little brother( not actually related) Who's locked up moms who was a vegetable fell into a coma because of the virus idk if he knows i can't write him because my phone is broke

Other boy moms just had emergency heart surgery and has been on dialysis for a few months now so its if she doesn't got the hospital she will die if she goes to the hospital she will die. then he tells me his father n law got it.

A few of us may be completely parent-less after this and i have to prepare myself for this because this is what the facts are leading up to

Damn homie. Condolences. Try and keep your head up g. Your people gonna need you more than ever when this shit over.

Sorry you going thru this. Stay strong for those who can't. Then find someone who you can be weak around so you can deal with how you feel.

We as men need to allow emotion and not do strong moments to balance us.

Ya'll, please put your best foot forward. It seems your immune system is the only viable defense against this. Lemon juice shots 1-2 lemons (with discretion though, not all the time due to the acidity), 10-20 minutes direct sunlight for vitamin D preferably during mid day, cruciferous vegetables + leafy greens for vitamin A and potassium (energy), plenty rest, keep stress free, stay hydrated, keep clean hands, practice social distancing and pray on it leave the rest to God and your odds of catching this will be extremely reduced.

Back