Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Question, if I say I accept Jesus as my lord and savior, do I actually have to believe it to get in? Also, what happens to all of the rest of people around that planet that subscribe to other religions? Also, if the big guy up stairs loves me and you and the rest of his children, why wouldn't he put us through this? Will it ever stop? This isn't the first time he's wiped out humanity, right? So what's the deal? Is god incompetent or malevolent to constantly treat humanity this way?

View attachment 251495

lol sometimes I think maybe the God that created us ain’t the same thing as who set the rules.

lol sometimes I think maybe the God that created us ain’t the same thing as who set the rules.
Stupendously big, if true.

giphy.gif

Lol, can you imagine if our creator is like the Trump of all other creators? Or what of we're the universe just looking in on itself? No one really knows for sure, but this ride is finite and we're all going to find out eventually.

Rick Ross had a great message in his IG stories about what to do while in quarantine. Y'all should take a look don't worry about the messenger listen to the message

Just had it confirmed that somebody who works at the airport i work at has tested positive for having it.

Knew it was a matter of time.

Rick Ross had a great message in his IG stories about what to do while in quarantine. Y'all should take a look don't worry about the messenger listen to the message
It's always something to not listen

Messenger
Saying all but not some

But never that energy for those that say nothing

Niggas going to nig

Back