Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

RIP to this brother

Wtf happened to "black ppl don't get it"? I knew that bullshit was too good to be true

cant look at as bullshit
viruses are always mutating.
africa was clear for a very long time compared to everywhere else.
and they kept catching white people there who was infected coming in.

think ebola.
white people didnt get it until they got it.....it eventually mutated but white people wasnt getting it for a while.

im not going too deep but you get the picture.

they are also saying kids cant get it.....

then kids got it

and we as americans have the weaker system of most black people. ours is not build for nature...its build to take medicine to strengthen it which weakens it because we become dependent on help to fight shit off.

hell we need shots to go to africa

Treat humanity how? Is he meant to be Superman? Is he meant to fix our mistakes? Is he not supposed to allow niggas to think for themselves?

I hate this logic. God owes you nothing. You don't know that nigga.
I thought he loved me, though. Am I not his creation? Was I not made in his image? I thought the deal was that I get eternal salvation in exchange for a smidgen of genuflection. Otherwise, even though he loves me so much - eternal damnation.

Also, we aren't talking about anything logical, right now. it's all based on feelings and anecdotal evidence, guess where they fall on the spectrum of logic and truth. Spoilers: You won't like it.

If anything, I'm simply holding a mirror up to you. I'm just playing by your rules, friend.

For the record, I think religion is largely beautiful and has been the inspiration for many great people and things in this world. I have friends of different faiths, been in relationships with religious women. Most of the time it's fine with me.

My issue is when the proselytization begins. When the fear mongering starts. We're in the midst of a global crisis, people are scared and mfs are out here trying to convert people at their weakest. You know what that is? That's predatory behavior, and it's fucked up.

I thought he loved me, though. Am I not his creation? Was I not made in his image? I thought the deal was that I get eternal salvation in exchange for a smidgen of genuflection. Otherwise, even though he loves me so much - eternal damnation.

Also, we aren't talking about anything logical, right now. it's all based on feelings and anecdotal evidence, guess where they fall on the spectrum of logic and truth. Spoilers: You won't like it.

If anything, I'm simply holding a mirror up to you. I'm just playing by your rules, friend.

For the record, I think religion is largely beautiful and has been the inspiration for many great people and things in this world. I have friends of different faiths, been in relationships with religious women. Most of the time it's fine with me.

My issue is when the proselytization begins. When the fear mongering starts. We're in the midst of a global crisis, people are scared and mfs are out here trying to convert people at their weakest. You know what that is? That's predatory behavior, and it's fucked up.
This last sentence is powerful and very true.
It sells hope.

Recommend a movie for the kid

For some reason, I'm thinking "Quarantine" in these troubling times, but if that's a bit too depressing and stressful, there's a Foreign movie (UK) called "Dirty Pretty Things", starring Chiwetl Eijofor, Sofie Okonedo, and that French broad from "Amelie". Not sure if you might've seen it before.

im really contemplating going to ny to see fam one last time and buy some(alot) weed

I just hit a Hippie Homie up for some Lemon Sour Diesel Yesterday. I'm going to cop it next Week when I get paid.

Speaking of which, I see that you and @AZTG are looking for some IT work-from-home stuff just in case. There's a website I've gone to for Work-@-Home opportunities when I moved/lived in both Mississippi and then Oregon. They have some IT positions available, so try your luck.

Here are a few recent ads:

Hope this helps.

And, assuming some of you have Desktop/Laptop Computers, if you are looking to work from home in these troubling times, here's the main page to the link. They have Cust Svc positions mostly as well as some side hustles:

As soon as I get a Computer, I'll be back here searching for work. This pandemic is out of control. 2 Friends I know might have it--1 in Egypt and another in the UK.

For some reason, I'm thinking "Quarantine" in these troubling times, but if that's a bit too depressing and stressful, there's a Foreign movie (UK) called "Dirty Pretty Things", starring Chiwetl Eijofor, Sofie Okonedo, and that French broad from "Amelie". Not sure if you might've seen it before.

View attachment 251606

I just hit a Hippie Homie up for some Lemon Sour Diesel Yesterday. I'm going to cop it next Week when I get paid.

Speaking of which, I see that you and @AZTG are looking for some IT work-from-home stuff just in case. There's a website I've gone to for Work-@-Home opportunities when I moved/lived in both Mississippi and then Oregon. They have some IT positions available, so try your luck.

Here are a few recent ads:

Hope this helps.

And, assuming some of you have Desktop/Laptop Computers, if you are looking to work from home in these troubling times, here's the main page to the link. They have Cust Svc positions mostly as well as some side hustles:

As soon as I get a Computer, I'll be back here searching for work. This pandemic is out of control. 2 Friends I know might have it--1 in Egypt and another in the UK.
Thanks, I appreciate this post right here

I told yall Trump and them all have it. Brazil's president and all his bodyguards got it and spent a weekend with Trump, but magically Trump dont got shit !? FOH.
Definitely I was saying Trump might have it as well there's no way they do not have it
Trump is 73 years old
Mike pence is 60 years old

Actually most terms for CEOs and executives end closer to the mid or end of the first quarter (mid February to March 31st) or end of the 4th quarter (early November to December 31st) so that their incumbents have time to adjust and keep the company steering in the right direction.
appreciate this, but you telling the wrong person

Pence and wife to be tested today after aide tests positive.
BitesizedHelplessAmethystinepython-size_restricted.gif

Back