Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

people really gotta stop doing dumb shit.

my people in charlotte figure it is a good time to go out in downtown charlotte to rent scooters to ride around.

im so fucking mad.
how you exposing yourself to shit because you healthy knowing your mom that lives with you is sick?

if my wife dont cuss her out in a few hours i will.

Where are the job creators.....there are 600 billionaires in the US .....Bloomberg spent 500 million on an election he had no chance of winning.....he can literally give every American below the poverty line 10 and 100 thousands and still have 58 billion plus to play with.... this would really jolt the economy

man they too damn greedy and don’t think about the long run. You would think common sense would come in shit if Bloomberg gave folks money he would’ve won easily

4 cases in my county. Lady that lives a mile from me is one of the cases, smh. She’s been in self quarantine since 3/12. Said her husband had symptoms too, but they didn’t test him, just made him self quarantine too. Guess he’s a presumptive positive case.

4 cases in my county. Lady that lives a mile from me is one of the cases, smh. She’s been in self quarantine since 3/12. Said her husband had symptoms too, but they didn’t test him, just made him self quarantine too. Guess he’s a presumptive positive case.

Yeah if you live with someone who tested positive they just tell you to self quarantine. I think it's the same the world over, unless you have severe symptoms

I'm about to head your way to check on my parents. No cases in there area as of yet but I need to talk to them and give them money for there bills for next 2mos. Y'all be safe mane

Back