Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

this went from “it’s just the flu” to reality real quick... esp for the conservatives...

what’s even wilder is if this virus mutates again, which they all do, it can even be deadlier... killing off the old and immune deficient, the new mutation can take out the young and healthy...

The next step is gonna be to freeze rent/mortgage and utility payments. This might take a month and a half to two months before it happens but unless corona cases just disappear out the blue, theres gonna be no choice but to do it.

For mortgages, they'll just defer the payments and add them to the back end of the loan. But for rent paying mfers? Its bout to be a holiday!

its wild niggas was rooting for the candidate that didnt support medicare 4 all, global pandemic and now they want to fight for what bernie was suggesting all along.

is it crack that the majority of americans smoke?

this went from “it’s just the flu” to reality real quick... esp for the conservatives...

what’s even wilder is if this virus mutates again, which they all do, it can even be deadlier... killing off the old and immune deficient, the new mutation can take out the young and healthy...

How can I copy this? I want to spread this around so they don’t get away and people conveniently “forget” the bullshit.

only elderly ppl are dying”
ok and thats somebody’s grandmother and grandfather. elderly ppl aren’t expendable.

“they had a weak immune system”
ppl with diabetes have weak immune systems. ppl with heart conditions, ppl with asthma have weak immune systems, does that mean they should die because youre young, spry and dgaf?

“they said only ppl 60 and older are at risk sooo”
thats my mom and dad dickhead.

“more ppl die from the flu”
flu been around for decades, this just popped up in november and has already killed 8,000 ppl and counting

make it make sense

people are missing how viruses work especially this one.

the virus edits the dna to make the dna create more of the virus. thus making the virus stronger as it carries and adapts to other dna from other people.

them spring breakers are young and strong.......thats the problem.

Back